JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I’m soooooo glad I didn’t wait until tonight for starting this week…this is incredible…between closed and floating profit $91 on 0.01 lots!!!

Thanks Sj,just done the calculation n it both gave me sell signal, but like u clearly stated i, will b placing just ONE sell stop order.i salute u again

Hi ladies :smiley:

Just quickly wrote a program to calculate the Full TP, Half TP and SL for short and longs. The only thing you need is the close of the candle, if its a short or long and the ATR.

I hosted it on my own server: Calulator for JAWA System - Made by Kaboemm

If I need to change anything then I’m happy to hear it :slight_smile:

I made alot of mistakes, but still up 20 pips today in close trades, phew. Open trades have 20 pips more.

AJ hit half TP…these pairs really look like breakout, now! go go go!

@kaboem thanks very much for the calculator this will save lads of time!

What was you tp in pips? My atr said 62 which still leaves me with 10 to go.

Hi Sith, do you ignore correlation? I noticed you often have simultaneous orders on very correlated pairs which is pretty much just increasing your position size on one of the pairs… What’s your views on this?

Thanks!

I am using 50, which is a little less than 60, but it was smaller when first trades were entered earlier this morning.

EDIT: other pairs just hit half TP!..again 50 ATR on all except GJ, that’s 60 pips…will change of course if next 4 hour candle is valid signal…this breakout continues!..it has a long way to fall, so hang in there.

what a monday… everything’s hit half profit… an a AUDUSD has it full… nice!

@jawa: with the entry calc… can you confirm
SELL SL = close price + spread + ATR14x.75
SELL TP = close price - spreed + ATR14x2

i’ve got a spreadsheet setup to do the calc but i’m using whole numbers, not sure how to get the spreadsheet to handle pipettes… so i enter 7887 for example…

maybe i can post the spreadsheet and someone with better excel skills can fix it… i’m going to add a lot calc too… eg SL 40-45 = 0.4

hello traders!

anyody took the usdjpy inside bar SHORT?
Just trigger the set up.
Once again , SJ I DOVE MY HAT FOR U

Yes. Happy I did!! Good find. My tp is at 20 pips. Getting close.

Obviously guys this system is not going to always work this well but we can clearly see what can happen when it is running on all cylinders. I actually missed some trades and I am still up over +300 pips. I really appreciate it when setups are posted on different pairs. It allows us who work but can still trade from our phones to take a quick look at the setup and then trade. Keep it up guys. I will also try to do this when I am home and in front of my regular charts and computer.

@traderjosh: My ATR for the current EUR/JPY trade was 66, i wouldnt worry too much about differences between brokers, it all evens out in the end to pretty much equal profitability :slight_smile:

@pipcompounder: If you double your account 10 or 11 more times you’ll be a millionaire :slight_smile: remember that risk %!

@kbforex: sounds good, make sure you trade the 4 pairs i trade though, i think they are the perfect mix of volatility and low spread

@kaboemm: THAT IS AWESOME!! thank you so much! the only thing that it could possibly also have is a place to add spread for short trades, but it is awesome, really thank you! calculating the ATR was very time consuming
Signal Close Price + (ATR (14) x.75) + spread = Stop Loss
Signal Close Price - (ATR (14) x 2) + spread = Take Profit
For Buys:ec
Signal Close Price - (ATR (14) x.75) = Stop Loss
Signal Close Price + (ATR (14) x 2) = Take Profit

@Seablue: if you have any questions let me know, you can also post charts if you have questions :slight_smile:

@benjam1n: Yeah typically i ignore the correlation, if i have a buy on one pair and a sell on another i just like to think of it as easy hedging that assures me profits :slight_smile: and its great because i have the two AUD pairs that are affected by the same news and generally the GBP and EUR are effected by the same news, so i have essentially two different markets that are still correllated, its great!

@smacko: look at the formula:

for sells:
Signal Close Price + (ATR (14) x.75) + spread = Stop Loss
Signal Close Price - (ATR (14) x 2) + spread = Take Profit

For Buys:
Signal Close Price - (ATR (14) x.75) = Stop Loss
Signal Close Price + (ATR (14) x 2) = Take Profit

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

@traderjosh: you are correct this is a great day of trading :open_mouth: but i would like to say that this is the first week using ATR which my testing showed to increase profit on average by 30%, not too mention the increase in RR meaning the increase of lot size which increases the total profit another 25% after the 30% optimization from ATR :slight_smile: the worst week i’ve ever had with this was nearly 800+ pips, and that was before these optimizations :slight_smile:

Hey Jawa, wow this thread has exploded since I was last able to log on and catch up. Finance class is killing me right now so not much time for anything else. I’ve been using your method but with the SL/TP tweaked to go for small risk & small reward and so far it’s doing great and my account is up 14% since I started live last Monday. I’ll have to check out this ATR stuff after next Tuesday when I have my exam.

@JoJoCal19: I’m glad you are finding a way to let it work for you with your limited time :smiley: The ATR really is amazing, you’ll be excited by the results when you see it :slight_smile:

Bought AJ and AU. We’ll see how this one goes…

Do you have a bull pinbar on AUDUSD? I got one on forex.com, on 4h

Yeah, it’s a bullish pinbar on mine. I’m thinking it could just be the random retracing candle, as you rarely get more than 6 candles of the same color, but I’ll be happy if it keeps going up.