JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I bought AU and AJ, too…pocketed the profit from previous AJ sell.

Okay I need some help here. I have an open sell position in aj. Now there is an opposing signal that has formed. Do I close the short and go long? I know there are rules on consecutive signals however there was a candle in between.

There is a little bug in my calculator, gonna fix it tomorrow! Don’t trust it blindly yet :slight_smile:

Just had two pin bars, sell aj and buy au. Aj is the 3rd confirming signal, profits from previous trades now locked in. Au it a buy at a downtrend, but the sl is tight due to the atr

@traderjosh: the pin bar I just got on aj is a sell, I’m on forex.com, if you are check the 1hr again

I have the same trades as smacko in :3 minor broker variations, we’ll see who gets favored today :stuck_out_tongue:

@traderjosh: you only use the filter if the indecision candle signals are consecutive, meaning one candle after the other, if they aren’t close out your previous trade and enter the new signal :slight_smile:

I checked my forex.com app and it had the first hour candle of last 4 hour candle closing much higher than fxcm trade interceptor, so I cancelled my AJ orders because they were at BE…I will see what happens from here, I might make a decision on which broker feed to use based on this, still have AU buy and old sell trades on other pairs riding it out.

Yeah I caught that just in time. Thanks!

Awesome SJ. Till now +900pips although with some mistake lost pips…:slight_smile:

Can you believe it’s really happening? Some traders brag about making that many in a month…but in a day’s time!

Just Demo money…lol

For when you are comfy trading this in demo:
Get you $200, and liven it up with 0.01 lots! Just since yesterday’s start, my $200 is now $300 and counting! And it was only $117 last Thursday morning…this is the way to go!

Awesome and thanks pipcompounder. As I just started forex, still not quite sure I had done it right. A lot more to learn.:slight_smile: But,it was a good day to start the week. Hope to stay consistent this way…lol

It looks like there is a morning star forming on AUD/USD and AUD/JPY

sell trades were stopped at breakeven, currently have a buy on AUD/USD, looks like the reversal we’ve been waiting for :smiley: come on bulls!

Buying the stars, nice to compound AU…wish I had left earlier AJ buy…I think I’ll just commit to that platform in the future, it has served me very well so far. One loss isn’t bad for getting almost 1000 pips so fast.

@pipcompounder: well losses happen, Most losses do occur at reversals because some charts don’t get the reversal pattern correct, the average for a week is 1k - 1.5k pips so we are already pretty well on our way, I love the ATR modifications, they worked better then I’d hoped :slight_smile: I have a buy on AU AJ and EJ, EUR/JPY had a very sloppy but valid star :slight_smile:

mmmh, I think I’m going to switch broker… I’m comparing IBFX, Forex.com and Liteforex… I got both the indecision bar and the morning star on IBFX and Forex, but on liteforex only the pinbar…

If the demo tests results well, I’m going to make a deposit on one of them. I prefer IBFX because it is easier for me to withdraw, and have micro accounts, pretty good for me also.

Just some information. Nzd/Usd has been doing quite well today on this system. I also took a Usd/Jpy setup that was posted here earlier and it was a winner.

Stopped out of e/u long :frowning: first loss so far, can’t win em all I guess! Up 150 pips so far with +70 floating, where are you guys getting 900 from??!! Lol

trading demo with ibfx, forex.com and liteforex. The first two entered at the same price exactly, by pippette, the third entered late with a difference of more than 10 pips :(.

This encourages me! Finding that one strategy can work on one broker and not on another one is revealing!

More than 40 pips now.

@medisoft what trades and prices and trades are you referring to exactly, for comparison to my broker :slight_smile: