JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

@traderjosh: i’ll have to check that out :slight_smile: I also tried out GBP/NZD and EUR/NZD, i love the new zealand pairs :slight_smile:

@juicypips: Aha trading the 4 pairs posted on the first post, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, EUR/JPY, and GBP/JPY :slight_smile: they are very high volatility especially lately :smiley:

@medisoft: That is a huge difference in price!! aha i would stick to the brokers you know are doing well for sure

I have two trades on aud/usd, a morning star and a indecision candle.

Just entered for a long on EJ, because a bullish indecision candle, can you confirm?

I just entered short on AUD/USD and AUD/JPY, and went long on EUR/JPY

May I ask you why do you entered short on au and aj?

edit-

my measures on AU candle…

high-low 0.99169-0.98847, that is 32.2 pips for the total candle size.

open is 0.99003, close is 0.98954, so the upper wick is 0.99169-0.99003=16.6 pips, while lower wick is 10.7 pips, and body size is 4.9 pips.

The upper wick is 51.55%, body is 15.21%, so it is a valid pinbar, and the details on 1h candles shows that close of the fourth candle is below close of the first candle, so it is a bearish pinbar, indicating a close all longs, place a sell, am I right?

Aj should be long.

I had same trades as you, SJ, long EJ, short AU and AJ.

They were both valid indecision candles that were sells according to the one hour movement, minor prive variations might have caused close signals like these to be long on someone’s chart and short on another, that’s just the way it is, but again in the end it evens out to reciprocal profitability :3

I really REALLY wanted to short EUR/JPY but it missed it by a few pips, and a few seconds, at least this is a nice hedge :3

@medisoft: correct :slight_smile:

Hiya Sith,

First off just wanted to say I dont post often on these forums but your system is one I have been demo’ing and would just like to thank you for sharing such a good strategy.

I have one quick question while you are around if an indecision candle forms after a morning star pattern judging by the trades you just recently made I assume you are not to use the candles on the 1 hour chart from the morning star as a filter on the indecision candle and you just take the signal from the indecision candle?

Also I just wanted to point out to you brokers makes a pretty big difference in regards to this strategy. Forex.com on my platform uses a Sunday candle on the daily chart while my FXPrimus metatrader platform doesnt this leads to different candle formations on the 4 hour chart and obviously different signals.

Regards
TankWolf

Atr only 18 pips on au??
Edit: sorry I was looking at 1 hr.

@tankwolf: aha you’re very welcome :slight_smile: yes the only filter we use is for immediately consecutive indecision candles, meaning two or more straight in a row, this is to prevent prolonged periods of indecision from bleeding money, whereas a star formation is the indecision then confirmed reversal, so if an indecision candle appears after the reversal we can no longer be sure of our direction and take the signal

And yes different brokers and different server times do change the ways candles form, but in the long run it doesn’t matter very much, there trades one broker will give that another doesn’t, trades one will miss that another doesn’t and etc

@jawa: how are you finding the ATR? I only have one trade hitting full profit (ATR), using the old sl/tp we would have had two trades hit full profit…

hello all!

here is a pin bar on GBPCHF on 4HRS
and BUY comfirm by 1HR CHART

Can anybody tell me ,wat triggetr the sell on audusd and audjpy?plss
4HRS

BUY CONFIRM ON 1HR

aaaah! the three aj, au and ej are going to touch the stop!!! hahahah

Au was a clear sell it just didn’t work out. 4th hour close lower than 1st hr close. Aj was very very close. I bought but others sold due to minor differences in brokers price.

hi medisoft!
can u pls tell me wat trigger the au,aj sell plssss
all i c is the ej BUY
THANKS

Indecision candles. Use forex.com mt4 to see the same candles as us.

Sell AU, AJ. Buy EJ. Sell NZD/USD and was stop out.