JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I have two buys on GJ, and one sell on AJ, currently…yes, last night was rocky waters, but the market is between the retracement\ s-r levels and the tops, and all the spanish banking mess has traders wondering where to put their money…at least eventually the signals will give us the sentiment direction, then the profits will pour in again.

medisoft- does changing the time on the desktop of your computer affect how the candles display in MT4?

@juicypips Everything should be working fine now, on every browser and every tablet/ mobile device :smiley: If there is still anything wrong, let me know :slight_smile:

Nop, the candles come from the server time :frowning:

My broker’s 4H candles are one hour defaced from forex.com and ibfx, that gives different signals at different times. I’m comparing chart-to-chart my broker with forex.com and I can see that difference, that sometimes makes a bull in one and bear in the other, pretty weird hehehehe. I think “the size maters”, so I’m aligning my candles with the biggest broker, that is forex.com.

I was experimenting with FXCM’s demo mt4 feeds, because they have one for each session, and I noticed subtle differences, but none of them looked like my 00:00 close feed that has been getting me results.

Do you compared your feeds with forex.com?

Test also with IBFX, I’m getting same trades, at same time and size and prices on forex.com (UK) and IBFX Australia

I was comparing with forex.com USA…do you think the UK would be different?

If these pairs stay put, they will all be inside bars

I think they are the same, US and UK.

Does the US chart is equal to your own broker’s?

-medisoft, no it doesn’t…that’s what’s weird.

very weird! what is your broker? I want to compare with my charts also hehehe

My broker is Finfx, but I don’t use their charts to trade this strategy, I only use trade interceptor app on Ipad with FXCM demo feed at 00:00 close time.

It looks like ibs forming on some of these pairs

Lets hope they stay that way…bullish pin bars would be even better.

@pipcoumpounder how are you finding the charts on trade interceptor? This is what I’m currently demoing on and will possibly use for charting when I go live

When you go to the time frame select in upper right corner, you’ll see at the top it says interday: open …then it has either 00:00 EST or 17:00 EST…I use 00:00 EST…
go to portfolio in the popover and push the plus sign to start a demo, I use FXCM

Anybody else seeing an inside bar on eur/usd?

I downloaded the trade interceptor for Linux and for mi iPod.

Its a good tool :slight_smile: and have exactly the same charts as IBFX and Forex.com. I tested with FXCM and GFT, all seems to be the same, so you are trading the same candles as Sith Jawa :slight_smile:

Sorry pip compounder, by that I mean are you finding trading the charts ok, are they the same charts everybody else is seeing?

yes, I’m seeing an inside bar on EU. It seems to be a bullish inside bar :slight_smile:

Gj also. Barely on my chart.

My TI Ipad charts are same as SJ’s and most others here…inside bars! here we come…GJ already has good start!