JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

Hey Kaboemm,

The calculator is working fine with both .xxxxx and xxx.xxx decimals right? Just enter it as we see it, or do we need to change anything?

Thanks.

Two bullish Inside Bars, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY. The GBP/JPY triggered instantly as the inside bar had a top difference of 3 pips or so :slight_smile:

@jmacar Yep, just type in what you see, I programmed it so that you can work with .xxxxx and xxx.xxx numbers :slight_smile: Also don’t forget to put type in the spread as you go short! It automatically adds the spread when u go short :smiley:

Placed a buy stop on EURJPY at 16:00 EST because a bullish inside bar

That’s the only valid trade I found on the four base pairs.

No inside bar on my gbp/jpy chart, the ‘inside’ bar closed two pips higher?

Hi guys I’ve been following this thread for a month while I was finishing up babypips school (told myself I wouldn’t trade or demo until I finished the whole thing)

I thought I read that it no longer mattered if a mother bar was an indecision bar, but I didn’t see anything either way on the first page. (just wanted a quick confirmation that is the case now)

Also, is anyone using or has tried forex.com’s ipad app to trade on the go, say at work?

Also I’d like to thank smacko for asking all the questions so that I won’t have too.

You are right. The inside bar was on EURJPY :slight_smile:

Cool gladim seeing the same as you guys :slight_smile:

I have used that app too look at charts, and it’s very good, I like tradeinterceptor because I can see all four pairs at once

I traded inside bar with mother bar being indecision bar, too.

This is a list of brokers that I had tested to see if they have the same candles we use for this strategy. I’m going to update when I check a new broker. Basically, any broker whose candles are aligned to EST open should have the same candles.

The list of brokers that have the same 4H candles (seems to open at 00:00 GMT)
[ul]
[li]Oanda[/li][li]FXCM UK[/li][li]FXCM US[/li][li]Forex.com UK[/li][li]IBFX AU[/li][li]GFT UK[/li][/ul]The list of brokers that NOT have the same 4H candles.
[ul]
[li]HotForex[/li][li]Liteforex[/li][/ul]

I should know this but on an inside bar setup. Does the price need to break the mother bar in order for us to take the trade?

Hmm that’s kind of weird. I got an inside baron the GBP/JPY, however the high of the inside bar was at .817 while the high of the mother bar was at .822. I use FXCM, maybe theirs a bit of a difference in it. 4h candles however closing at 00:00.

@pipcompounder cool thanks

I’ve got a question on the aud/jpy I saw that nice huge morning star at 4 am on the 12th after that lots of indecision candles. 2 questions about them:

First, do we use the morning star as part of the filter of determining whether or not to reverse.

Second, if so do we use just the reversal 4hr candle (it’s 4 one hour candles) of the star formation?

Awesome I was Combing back though the posts I missed (miss a day and you end up 10 pages behind) assembling this very thing from peoples posts.

yup click on the inside bars link on the first page for pictures

Did you guys also have 3 stopped out trades from the 04:00 signals?
They ate most of my profit…

Yeah, today has been quite a rough day.

The only filter we use is for pin bars, and only when a pin bar came consecutively before it.

That morning star was very valid, it’s just that the next pin bar did reverse the direction…it will be one of the few losses this week.

the morning stars on the aud/usd aud/jpy and Eur/jpy? Im ahead on all of them though the Eur/jpy came close

Ah that’s why I was using the final bar of the morning star as the first signal filter bar so I was in all three to my profit this time but I suppose this is something I’m going to have to back test to see which way to go with it.

Also did you have a buy on usd/jpy on the 2000 candle?

I dont trade UJ…just the four base pairs…Aussie bank governor is going to speak at the top of the hour, hopefully what he says makes these bullish runs continue!

My stop buy trade for EURJPY is activated! closing all the sell trades (I had none hehehe)