JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

Careful. We are in a heavy resistance area on gj

All pinbars…bought GJ and EJ…sold AU and AJ…my GJ trades are so many, but mostly compounding off same entry price.

@pips: my forex.com 1hr showed a sell for gy. Sell for au & aj, buy for ej.

Closed out the + buys a had for gy and added a sell. Ej had a buy already (inside bar) so adjusted the sl, tp.

I think GJ should be a sell, not a buy… at least in my platform, the close of the fourth candle is below the close of the first one.

Not mine. close of fourth was three pips higher than close of first

Same as mine and GJ was same on my broker chart for hourly, too…plus the 17:00 candle just closed and it was a pin, too…I snuck a look at it, it’s hourly chart shows buy, also.

I got the same trades as you.

On GJ first bar close is 123.788 (it is a perfect doji, with open equal to close), the last bar close is 123.774.

Can you post your closes for that two bars?

Thanks!

My first hourly GJ candle closed at 123.745…then the fourth hourly candle closed at 123.771

I think I may know where the problem is coming from with all of our different charts. Some have bid price and some have ask price. Either way we need to get it figured out so we aren’t trading in different directions. How many Times has this happened this week? This is crucial. Just my 2 cents.

My charts are always bid.

@Sith Jawa, I was looking on indecision candles, when there is only one candle, let say, the first one, that the filter to check the close of the first 1h close with the fourth 1h close could be improved if one checks that the close of the fourth 1h candle is above all the closes of the other 3 1H candles for a buy or below the closes of the other 3 1H candles for a sell.

Can you verify this?

Thanks!

evening star forming on AUD USD, in addition of the last bearish IC that could start compounding for a short.

Filter came in useful…only another buy on GJ

Just had a few opposing pin bars, but they didn’t pass the filter. All trades are staying in for now…

@pip: looks like we are going different ways on GY. I just used the filter not to take the buy.

I went rogue and took a eur/usd short. We shall see how it goes.

Gj is at strong resistance. We need a push past 124.30 before I take any more longs in this area. I do think we need to make these considerations when making these trades. I may incorporate support and resistance into this already great system.

GJ hasn’t moved in 11hrs. Only about 35 pips. Looking for a big break…soon. Lol

I long gj. It’s still On a uptrend IMO, and pin bar is bullish for me

I think that the GJ is going to break for uptrend, because the pound has been stronger than the yen, and the news point to a recovery of the euro… but I’m in a short because the signals. Waiting to see what happens