JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

So you don’t compound? Just let it run with a trailing stop or something?

Neither. You only stop when you have a reversal and you just go the other way.

The eur/usd was ranging last week and it still produced 121 pips according to my charts. It’s pretty easy to manually backtest it using 4hr candles. A/j produced 318 last week

With trade interceptor you can choose the price on charts to be bid, ask, average or trade, what do most chart providers work off and what should I have it set at? A pip or two can make a big difference with this system!

I use bid…Juicypips, did your tradeinterceptor app keep that last candle going way past the hour? both my 4 hour and 1 hour candle have kept going past the last hour, now 45 minutes over! I had to switch to forex app.

Yea it did! What’s that about? I’ve just been placing vertical lines everywhere trying to work out what’s going on, I thought I had been trading the wrong 1 hour candles for a second there!

YES, must be some glitch! mine is now over an hour past and still on same candle!

What’s everybody’s p&l in pips so far for the week? Monday I was up 225 but the past two days have been shocking, not even counted how many I’m down altogether yet! I’m getting a little discouraged at the moment to be honest, I hope it’s just down to my trading and not the system, so would be nice to hear if others are doing well! Please be honest with p&l!

I have taken some losses of initial boom on monday, that had me up about $100 using 0.01 lots, I did set some shorter TP on GJ early this morning that hit at 124.20, thankfully, but now I’m still down to about $50 profit…I am determined to trade this system to the letter, though, because by the end of the week, it will still be great profit…remember last Thursday morning I had come down to about $17 profit for week using 0.01 lots, still, and by the end of friday stood at $100 profit for the week, so just keep hammering away, following the rules…ATR has been coming down for these pairs, I’ve noticed.

@everyone: sorry I have been absent, i just out of nowhere got really sick, i just wanted to say that if you look at this weeks movement as opposed too months and months of previous weeks you’ll see this is the only market like this for a while, even at places in the market where price should retrace or go bearish (fib lines, S/R lines, trendlines etc.), the market is continuing to slowly rise, not sure why, but if you have been trading it to the letter mondays profit should still have you in the positive, whenever im not sick im going to look to add a couple changes i just noticed as a problem this week, mainly indecision candles after stars, i hate to keep changing things but as a problem arises i will always look for ways to improve without optimizing for specific circumstances

Thanks for your work sith!

That’s a bummer… hope you get well pretty quick dude!

Hope u get well soon SJ
Thanks for the hard work

SJ- thank you…get some sleep to boost your immune system back up…this kind of trading isn’t exactly conducive to that.
hope your better very soon!

looks like morning stars on AU and EJ, I’ll have to cancel EJ and AU buys, but those were negative, anyways.

EDIT: tradeinterceptor finally just opened a new candle for 4 hour, but last candle was more like an 8 hour candle…some glitch! hope it’s normal now…I used forex.com’s Ipad app for this time’s charts.

Same issues here on TradeInterceptor on Ipad.

However I only see eveningstars on all charts. NO morningstars!!
On eur/jpy and aud/usd it happende just now, on gbp/jpy and aud/jpy it happend 1 candle earlier.

HA HA …I meant evening stars…still new at them…yes I sold the earlier candle’s stars, all sells now, hopefully we go down to big retracement level, it’s over 100 pips away…enough of this ranging already!

Just a question about filtering indecision bars, if you have a valid one that gives a buy that is followed by a sell for example that doesn’t pass the filter so is a no trade, followed by another indecision candle, do you filter the 12 candles or do you not need to filter as the last signal followed a no trade?

filter 12 candles if last signal is contrary to the last valid signal, the one before the one you ignored

I traded a evening star on EJ. Two more hours to see next candles.

I have a doubt.

There is a way to have two equal signals on same time?

I mean, one morning star and at the same time a bullish Indecision candle? I know that is possible to have one IC and inside bar at the same time, because the last candle of IB can be an IC, but for stars, the last candle can’t be a IC, at least on the rules.

Am I right?