JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

My close of the pin was .99981 with an atr of 40, is this the same as everyone elses? With trade interceptor chart prices can be represented in bid, ask, average or trade, mine is currently set to bid, is this right? What are most brokers standard setting? Thanks guys

Is anyone out of the market right now after those few days of losses?
Because right now, you would make hundreds of pips!!
AUD/USD, 3 buy signals in a row. first hit TP1, very quick, TP2, is reset to new target wehen 2nd signal came, and after that a third signal came so again we moved the targets further away. 50 pips locked, 70 pips floating trying to hit TP2.
AUD/JPY 2 BUY signals, both running on TP1 and TP2 of 2nd signal, floating 210 pips.
GBP/JPY 1 BUY signal, TP1 reached, floating 50 pips, waiting to hit TP2.

same as mine…I purposly set my TP a bit short, I also was a little behind getting into the trade, so price had already come up to just over parity (1.00)

Looks like a good end to the week :slight_smile: positive a few hundred pips now

Even I got discouraged aha, boo me :frowning: jonkie is right! Hasn’t had a losing week yet, even though this week wasn’t the best, in fact it’s probably been the worst so far, It will still end quite profitable :slight_smile: that being said though it has brought to my attention some potential improvements in testing now, not big ones, but ones that seem to be causing recurring losses and need to be changed

this is a snipet of a Rueters story, just released that shows we are not the only ones who thought these last few days were just wierd…

"“We have been in an extended period of not just volatility but dysfunction for quite some time, and it seems as though just recently that dysfunction has taken on a whole other dimension,” said Peter Kenny, managing director at Knight Capital in Jersey City, New Jersey.

“The volatility is in such short bands of time that even traders tend to get less enthusiastic about catching inefficiencies and trading trends because of the whipsaw; the risk reward is not attractive.”

very true…this story also is about how the G20 central banks will coordinate interventions if Greece’s elections make the markets go nuts…so next week could be great or just like this week…here’s some more…

“Some investors are hoping the Federal Reserve may signal more easy money to counter sluggish growth when it releases its policy statement next Wednesday at the close of a two-day meeting.”

here’s the link if anybody cares to read…
Wall Street rises as central banks stand ready | Reuters

Awesome, can’t thank you enough for all your hard jawa! Any thoughts on my question on chart prices? (bid,ask etc)

@juicypips: unfortunately I’m in a meeting now, in about an hour I’ll go through all the questions I missed and answer them as well as post my proposed minor changes :slight_smile:

@JuicyPips : check your email :wink:
@PipCompounder: check your email :wink:

@juicypips: crap something came up :\ it’ll be a couple hours aha

I ended up having to work late today and missed the last two candles. I was simultaneously frustrated and happy to see everyone’s comments about the rebound. :smiley:

@jawa or everyone: with confirming signals if the previous trades have not hit half profit yet, you adjust their half profit (and full profit of course) to the targets of the new signals?

I think of people got scared of the draw down. Trading 5 pairs at 3%, with 2 losers in a row for each pair your account can dip by 30%…
Jonkie was spot on, for those that stuck it out are now back in profit… The only real con of this system is missing even one candle could effect your weeks pip total!

Yeah, as I understand it.

I just bought GJ, and sold AU, both pin bars.
I’m thinking for me, just for the rest of the week of trading to just half TP, just because of low volatility and market uncertainty before this weekend.

Oops…forgot to filter AU previous pin, probably because that trade already closed…had to close this one at small loss.

Do we need to filter if the previous (consecutive) pin trade is no longer live?

I think so because mine closed at a shorter TP than absolute ATR, and so it would still be open…I think you should filter every time there is a candle before it that’s a valid pin bar.

Edit: My GJ hit SL…BOJ news…watch the yen skyrocket.

Unfortunately the thing that came up involved me traveling last minute :\ le sigh… I will get to all the questions and etc tomorrow

@pipcompounder: hopefully you are trading right now aha :stuck_out_tongue: apparently this week we have been given great conditions at the beginning and end, straaaange

I decided to open up an account with FinFx, 1:200 leverage <3333 i’ll never not have enough margin again :D!!

My midnight GJ sell hit full TP…now I bought AJ, sold AU…what about you?

hello traders!
bullish pin bar on 4hrs AUDJPY

1HR

Comment welcome guys
happy pippinggg