JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I mean that if SithJawa has really such a great system that gets him 1000-1500 pips per week and he doubles his account every week. Then why is he selling it for $ 10 on amazon? He must ask for thousands of dollars.

With regards to selling most people will think $10 why not and buy it, just like buying some tacky thing down the market. I doubt many will spend a $1000.

For $10 most wont look for alot of evidence, for a $1000 alot of evidence. Simply easier to sell with less questions.

From a little detective work I did online when I first came upon this system some time ago I concluded that SJ was convinced of the merits of this system when he introduced it here and on Amazon. However, I don’t think it was tested in all market conditions and that basically it is not the system he thought it was. But I do believe he was honest in his dealings here. Afterall, it is up to us to back and forward test it ourselves before jumping in with our hard cash. There are some good ideas in his system. Maybe the trick is figuring out when not to trade it. He doesn’t owe us anything, everybody should test the system and decide if they want to trade it. Or take some ideas from the system and use them in their own trading. I actually bought the Amazon ebook and there is absolutely nothing in it that isn’t in this thread. In fact I believe it predates the time he introduced ATR stops and profits as they are not mentioned in the ebook.

Lol… Why would you buy his book when his system is clearly described in this thread?

Thats how he makes his money :slight_smile:

OH NO!!! He tricked me into buying his ebook!!!

Seriously though I bought it to see if I could get some additional insights into his system and also so that I could have all the info in one coherent structure.

A high yield price action system is just what I am looking for and I didn’t mind paying 10 bucks for the chance to get some ideas about constructing one.

@ eoin

How many pips per week you got from Jawa’s system? Did you found it to be high yield price action system?

@kaboemm: Please would you be able to provide me withe Calculator for JAWA system, as i can’t find it on the link supplied anymore. I would really be greatful if you could provide me with this. thanks.

@everyone: Can anyone be kind enough to provide me with a copy of the Calculator for JAWA system, as it’s no longer available on the link he supplied Thanks.

Excuse me if I’m being naive. I read many pages of this thread which where very active by the author as well as by several members. But for no reason the author seemed to have disappeared and no posts for quite some time. Does it mean the system was a failure? What happened? Could somebody of the active posters here and that followed the process let me know why nobody seems to be interested anymore? As said, I read many pages at the beginning at the end and can’t figure why this thread stopped.

You are right. The system fails when no trend in place and it is not designed to avoid non trending markets.

Well Sithjawa had some real life stuff come up awhile back, and the system was pretty clearly laid out at this point it’s a tool to use if you like or not if you don’t. THERE IS NO HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM the sooner you (and everyone else) learn this the better you will be. Once you learn the basics(babypips school) and get a feel for the markets then you find a few tools/methods you like. This is one method and it works for some especially people who can make it to their charts for every candle. It’s fun tweak and make it your own as you try to optimize it.