Jimmy Wong Candelstick strategy

a simple true thing is…Jimmy will cheat you
all his said are lies
Jimmy strategy should be through away. Maybe you will won if you do in the opposite direction with his strategy.

It puzzles me why anyone would spend $4K on a course. Much better to invest that money in yourself and lose it by trading and learning from mistakes.

In the Vietnam pitching seminars held by Babylons, he shown off his record of winning 2000% of the original account balance. And using a chart of his best performed month(which is May 2012), he shows that the setup based on his strategy(on that month) has TPed most of the time. Out of 6 consecutives setups, there are only around 2 SLs, and he played until won 6 TPs.

And a lot of people have fall for that trick!

It is called common sense. Unfortunately too many approach trading with the wrong mindset. Getting 4 out of 6 trades right is hardly a great accomplishment.

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;516795”]

It is called common sense. Unfortunately too many approach trading with the wrong mindset. Getting 4 out of 6 trades right is hardly a great accomplishment.[/QUOTE]

Well ur right on the 4 out of six.

But if the risk to reward ratio is higher than, say 1:2, than 4 out of 6 is quite good.

1:3 RRR and a 4 out of 6 is great trading.

The bench mark of 1:4 is really hitting good home runs in my opinion.

Anyway this post is not a vouch for the Jimmy guy. Dont know him. Just saying that there is more to the numbers.

Jimmy might be a profitable trader himself. However when his students pay about $4-5k enrolling in the course he just teaches them MA crossover(jwt) & counting the numbers of candlesticks(rf ), such lousy methods…
How disappointing…!

That’s true, there is more to numbers if you want to understand the full story.

Sounds like a lot of people in Vietnam have a lot of spare cash laying around in their house to just pull it in their suitcases so easily. Did you even ask for a bargain or a discount by any chance? I am sure Vietnamese know how to negotiate about prices…In Asia, they don’t usually pay for a mark up price, they bring that price down to the ground…

Say more of this, im going to sue your pants off!!

This place has really gone down lately.

to be more specific, the RRR at the pitching “show case” was 1:1 or less…

I started a thread asking this last year i think didn’t even get any replies or nothing. Jimmy is making movies now. Seems like he really gets away with a lot of things ah.

[QUOTE=“ChimBiVong;545089”]

to be more specific, the RRR at the pitching “show case” was 1:1 or less…[/QUOTE]

1:1 or less will kill u even on the short term, no matter how good the system is.

I think this subject line “Jimmy Wong’s candlestick strategy” is one of my favorites. Every time I see it, I picture this little Asian guy on a TV infomercial, talking through a big smile saying " You too can learn my simple candlestick strategy for only $9.99 a month!" But if you act now, I will throw in Jimmy Wong’s personal Fibonacci calculator free, just pay shipping and handling. This is a regular $300 value, free!" “So lets get started on the pathway to success!!! Order now! I only have a limited supply.”

Jimmy Wong Candlestick strategy?

Trading is serious business…don’t get carried away by the antics of those who’s strategies may not be easy for you to learn! Be wary of throwing away your-hard-earned money for fairytale FX-TRADING strategies. Why pay for information that is freely available on line? This forum is loaded with so many strategies that you can study, analyze, demo-trade, back-test and adopt on your own! Pay only for what you know has proven value. Wish you all the best!

Jimmy wong will go long with his con.

Jimmy Wong is a sophisticated con artist. Just think of it this way, if he’s that good, does he need to still run courses especially when he’s supposedly well off. If he’s that great, he would already be retiring at some Maldive islands and closing down his seminar business. He was kind of blacklisted in Vietnam after many students lose money after attending his course.

Jimmy Wong is being challenged some other party to show his results to see if he’s the real deal or if he’s just empty talk. Let’s see what kind of excuses will he give.

http://www.getrichkopitiam.com/forex-challenge-dato-jimmy-wong/

1 Like

Possible to show some proof? I have attended his course and it was very thorough and good. They emphasis on money management which is essential and also patience to wait for certain indicators is crucial. I have also personally seen his results live and I have definitely benefited from it .

The numbers don’t lie. I dare to show my results

I have used his strategy. I would like to ask if you all stuck to the money management principles, proper SL and TP setups and trading call setups and not just scalping. Good to show proof.