Join BabyPips.com’s 2018 Thanksgiveaway! 🦃

I’m Ashish from India. I’ve learnt a lot from babypips. People suggested me this site for going through basics of forex trading. Here I am!

2 Likes

what you have learned from here , if explain, beginners can get new something

2 Likes

Okay, half the puns I try not laughing @, but eventually I can’t help myself to chuckle. I appreciate the practical breakdown of the information you all have to offer, it makes me feel appreciated as an individual and definitely makes me WANT to heed the advice of not rushing into the market after looking at a breakdown once.
Thank you all for your effort, lame nerd punching corny puns, which overall shapes out to be humor.
Oh, and yeah, the info is good too.

3 Likes

I wonder what the numbers are!

3 Likes

This is awesome, hopefully I can win something!

2 Likes

In the highs of millions I guess. Higher highs expected.

3 Likes

This is sooooo amazing! :smiley: Hahaha. We don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving here but I don’t mind celebrating it with BabyPips! :blush:

Good job on this too! :blush: OMG you guys have been very present and helpful. :slight_smile: You deserve it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Guess what I’m getting if i win…

He he…

2 Likes

babypips you are the best platform to learn about forex for beginners and experienced alike.

Good luck everybody!

Wonderful. Am I eligible even though I got reward last time? :laughing:

Congratulations BabyPips! Keep it up and thank you for this another amazing giveaway! :blush:

Sounds good!

Congratulations on your achievement Babypips!!! Thanks for this giveaway and hopefully I win this time haha! :grinning:

Congratulations Babypips. As expected, this SHOULD be record breaking community and it did. Those emojis lol way made me laugh.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends! Say goodbye to that diet until after Christmas! Ha.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys across the pond