JPY pairs april 2019

anyone here trade JPY pairs at the moment?

I’m trialling day-trading some pairs based on the London opening range break-out or break-out reversal. currently includes USD/JPY. Not with best results so far…

1 Like

Yesterday I had huge results with the GBPJPY, today not so successful in reading the trend, it’s been too unpredictable. My general reasoning was that uncertainty was favouring JPY but the pair seems to be following it’s own logic. Don’t know about the others, haven’t been following very closely.

1 Like

its probably more to do with the brexit stuff of the GBP. its making the markets move weird

1 Like

you could very well be right there… seems the forex markets are allover the shot lately

1 Like

yeah its certainly been a tough time to be a retail forex trader lately for sure

1 Like

i feel safer for once sticking with crypto trading ! anyone here experienced trading XRP by any chance ?

I have realised that this currency just don’t follow neither basic fundamentals nor basic technical’s. It seems that the reason is that JPY is cheap, so many foreign investors are swopping local currency for JPY and then trade with it, benefiting from interest differentials

1 Like