Just 18mths experience, not enough in this business. How about copy-trading?

I’m new in this business
Quite new I can say with about 18 months of experience :slight_smile:
So, thinking that i’ll start producing money by myself is after about another 3 years, meanwhile i need to trade after another more experienced trader.
Better than some signals is a FOLLOWING.
Recently i discovered LEGENDARY TRADERS, on ZuLuTrade Platform, because i don’t like ETorro, is a little bit complicated.
Regarding LEGENDARY TRADERS i can say that is that kind of Expert Advisor which is not bothering, you know what i mean, there are some kind of traders opening a trade, waiting few hours/days than closing just above.
In about 3 weeks my profit is allready 50%, i used to trade Binary Options for a while, thinking that i can gain some more profit more faster, but half of my investment is a very good result in my opinion
Question :slight_smile:
Did you copied before a trader on ZuLuTrade? Which are the result. Just waiting to find.

Following some other (alleged) trader’s (alleged) trades is like getting onto the motorway with no idea where to go and blindly following the next car you see with a huge rear spoiler.

Someone with such a nice rear spoiler might be going somewhere really classy. Or they might be just a knobhead.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you!
Just that my experience , that 1 year and half can help me to recognaize a good trader from a comercial one.
Is known that they are doing some amount of money in a win-win with me.
I really checked, with a magnifier even LOL , so yes, trading is about money? I am studing until i know what to ask for

Safer to put money into a index tracker , I have being in around and the markets over 15 years and 95% of signal services are a loss maker

Copying signals or following traders means you’ll get no education, you’ll never know why you won and why you lost the trade. You got the answer to your question from @tommor. The rest us up to you.

1 Like

Generally, agree with the others here.
If you check my profile, you will see a link to my live results and you can also invest in it.
In that page, you will find a description of the strategy, the possibility to enroll in the course that explains the complete strategy for $10 and you can also follow my trades for free, I share the MT4 investor password, no need to be an investor or enroll in the course.

Why do I have a kind of copy-trading service?
I published the course with the strategy in 2018. Some traders were very interested and tried to apply it themselves. It’s a bunch of rules, you can easily get the same results I get, there’s not market analysis. The problem for some of them was that they didn’t have time to check when it was the time to open a trade. Some of them tried alerts, some of them tried with an EA, some of them asked me to manage their money with that system.
So I opened the account on Darwinex and I trade the system I share in the course, mainly for people who want to follow the system but don’t have time for it and are more than happy to pay 20% of their profit, for me to manage the account.

Not that you have to invest in my account, it’s your money and your call.
Just wanted to say that, generally, I agree with the others, but I don’t consider myself falling in that 95% category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Sir, I appreciate!

Thak you,
All the answers are good wellcomed.
Regarding the profit, is automatically, so i can still practice on demo meanwhile.

More money came automatically today :slight_smile:
How is the NBA motto: I love this trade!
LOL . Trading is quite a stressfull business, i guess that all agree, but leting a professional trader to do it for you is like in Bricolage:
you can put yourself the tiles in batchroom and work for it
or you can pay a proffesional worker.
And the examples can go on, in every but every domain, moreover in trading only the proffesionals shall be let to trade.
Have a perfect evening and if you trade, wish to be extremly profitable!

any other opinions to share with me?

Do you know Ritva?

No, can you please extend the info?
Hope that’s not a comercial, thank you

You have said it all. Lol. He is better off trading by himself while building experience or just continue building experience till he is ready to have some skin in the game.

profit is still growing.
I think that i found that strategy which brings a lot of money LOL