Just an idiot with wild dreams

Two years and four months trading, lost $30,000. Just an idiot with wild dreams about forex and indices and commodities trading . Don’t want a porsche or benz or lambo. Just want enough money to drink everyday. Damn this thing is difficult. Have had some decent gains lately, hoping to finally make something out of this consistently. Trying to turn $3,000 into $1,000,000. Sounds like a stupid plan though.

2 Likes

Don’t put yourself down. Everyone has those dreams.

They’re too expensive to keep and maintain, and depreciate fast. Except for the Benz. Everyone calls them taxis in Germany anyway.

That shouldn’t be too difficult the way things are going for you.

It is.

That’s not a plan Gilas, that’s an aspiration.

What is your plan now, to achieve your aspiration?

Hahahaha… I love your enthusiasm, bro. :smiley:

don’t worry bro, we all have silly dream, we are chasing for that 1% chance.

Just to trade how I’ve been trading the past few months, but tighten up the rules on a few things.

1 Like

Don’t worry, i can say for everyone that we all have been there before. These past 5 years i learned that you can drive money further away if you keep looking for it. I suffer from what feels like 2x the amount people suffer because i do options trading on 1 minute expiry. I gave up for a while to learn what not to do and came back looking even better. Just keep improving your mentality and you’ll be golden in no time.

i too was on the verge of quitting some time back, but decided otherwise, and you are right, my mindset affects a lot of what i trade and improving mentality is a very essential step.

1 Like

Dude, this is not a stupid plan. If you spend enough time and believe in yourself, then you will surely succeed. I want to share the story of my friend with you. He was engaged in forex, but he did not do it very well. Every day he spent more and more money on this, but he did not manage to earn much. Every night he had very strange dreams related to trading. In the beginning, he did not attach much importance to this, until he turned to Amanda from https://dreams-meaning.com/blog/dream-of-a-horse . It turned out that his subconscious prompted him how to do the right thing, but he did not take it seriously. Amanda helped him understand his dreams and begin to trust himself. Thus, he was able to get rid of self-doubt and became much better at trading. Hope this tip helps you too …

It happens. I’ve lost a lot, but you will bounce back.

Just take your time and learn a solid strategy and stick to it bro.

If that doesn’t keep one motivated, I don’t know what else will.