Just Beginning

Hello Everyone,

Yes - another newbie here peeking out over the top of the diaper…

I’ve been working through materials posted on InformedTrades.com, and they recommended this site.

Many years ago I experimented briefly in stocks, but it’s a whole new game now with the internet and online trading. I much prefer today’s environment.

The goal is to save up some money and be ready to open an account sometime later this year, likely in the fall. In the meantime I want to absorb as much as possible to get ready. I decided to start from scratch and make sure I get it right.

Winston

good luck :57::57:

good luck to u too…:18:

Hello and welcome to our forex community. Glad to know our educational site got a recommendation! It’s also great that you have those goals in mind and I do encourage you to learn the ropes, open a demo account first, then work on attaining consistent profitability. Best of luck!

Thank you all for the welcome!

Currently I’m about halfway through the school, and I am impressed.

I’ve sampled quite a number of online courses, and this one has some real meat to it. I cannot lay claim to having tried all of the free online courses, but from what I’ve seen so far, this course is the best on forex. My impression is also that there is enough here to give you a solid grounding in trading in general.

A good bit of my background is in adult education, and I’ve been taking an online university course over the last couple of years as well, so I’ve had some exposure to things like this. You have a good course here. Kudos to those who put this together!

Just recently I opened a demo account with OANDA, and will begin to experiment with it and start builing a trading program for myself. It should be interesting, and I’m looking forward to getting into it.

WinstonNorth