Just joined, new trader from Ottawa ON

Hi, I have just started trading forex so I know just enough to get me into trouble, but hope to learn enough to also get me out of trouble.

I am in Ottawa ON and would be interested in making friends in Ottawa who are also trading, a mentor or just a new sounding board for all my crazy trading strategies.

Thanks, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Have you been trading other instruments aside from FX?

Just forex for now, one thing at a time. :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips, @PeterBernard! Are you taking up the School of Pips course? :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome to babypips… all the best for your trading journey ahead. and as you are a newbie try trading on a demo account.

welcome in this community , just keep learning from here and practice , good luck

trade in a demo or micro account besides this forum , hope it will bring good result for you,

stay here in cool mind , don’t be emotional when learning or practicing on trading.

Nice! Welcome to the world of trading, fellow newbie!

Thanks for the welcomes, I will check out the School of Pips course but it might be a bit too simple. I have been reading a lot of books and trying to figure out what is right for me.

I have a demo account and a micro account. If I loose on the micro account it only amounts to a coffee or two. Nothing that will make a difference in life.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @PeterBernard! Good luck on your trading journey and see you around! :slight_smile:

Hello @PeterBernard! :smiley: Haha. Greetings from the Philippines! And welcome to BP community! :slight_smile: I hope that we get to talk more even if I’m not from Ottawa. Haha. :slight_smile: See you around!

Simple isn’t a bad thing, is it? Have you taken any other courses? Good luck!

I see. Are you going to start a trade journal here? :blush: