Just sayin' hi!

Hey everyone, my name is Antonio. I’m from the east coast of the United States. I’ve been looking at trying to learn forex to hopefully, in a few years be able to escape from working the usual physical labor jobs you’d have to do to live decent where I’m from. (Currently working in a open pit mine as a heavy equipment operator).

I was inspired to learn trading in general from my grandfather who self taught himself to trade the US stock exchange. He found himself some decent success from it in the late 90s into the early 2000s and it benefited our family quite well and he still does it to support his retirement to this day.

I’ve done some small trading in the past on the exchanges and also with cryptocurrencies when robinhood first became a big thing. (Had to jump on that making millions hype train!) And thankfully managed to come up a bit better than break even. But I’m serious now about actually learning how to both properly manage risk, and to make steady profit in the long run.

I’ll see you guys around the forums and I hope many pips come each of your ways~

1 Like

hello mate , how are you ? hope you are very well , thanks to your grandfather who inspired you for learning Forex. happy trading.

2 Likes

Welcome on BP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello luke! I’m quite well. Hope you are too~

1 Like

Thank you ~

1 Like

Why dont you learn from your grandfather?

1 Like

Hello and welcome Antigo25. I admire your resolution of learning to trade despite already having a hard job. I wish you success.

1 Like