Justinoe a Newbies to forex

Hi everyone, I’m Justinoe from Africa, I joined this group to learn about trading. I am a Newbie I want to learn and become a successful trader.

2 Likes

Welcome @Justinoe, you’ll find the community here and the educational content very helpful on your journey. Everyone helps everyone here so feel free to roam :slightly_smiling_face:.
All the best to you

1 Like

Thanks a lot @macilme

Welcome, Justinoe. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

1 Like

Thank you @momo3HC for welcoming me and the advise.

1 Like

Helloooo @Justinoe! :smiley: :blush: Good luck on your forex trading! Have you checked out the School of Pipsology here? :slight_smile: You might find it useful. :blush:

1 Like

welcome in this community , feel free to ask any question you need , should finish pre school level including demo session.

1 Like

Welcome to the best online community for traders. You can begin with the school and work your way to becoming a pro. I trade with Forexchief broker. They usually give free money to new traders to trade and test their platform. If you have any questions ask and it shall be given to you.

1 Like

Hello @Justinoe! Welcome to the community! You’ve come to the right place to get started. Don’t forget to check out the School of Pipsology! Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks @baemax023 for letting me know about school of Pipsology. I will start ASAP.

Thanks @Ambrus

Thanks @TomCooper

Thanks @ria_rose I just started studying some
of the courses in School of Pipsology .

You are welcome to the biggest forex learning and one of the prestigious forex forums. Babypips school is providing exclusive opportunities for the new babies so that they can get the real basic related to forex trading. Thereby you will be simply able to know how you can manage your funds and risks if you can go through all lessons available here.

1 Like

successful or professional trader is a big deal in this stock market , as a newcomer you want to learn , its great thinking. dont hurry when learning , happy trading.

1 Like

welcome Mate in this forum , feel free to ask any question , happy learning.

1 Like

what you have learned from psychology of school still ? are you trading in demo besides this ?

@AhsanMalik I have not started trading Demo yet.

I am new here too. This is my first post and I look forward to getting help from this forum. I hope the experts will point us in the right direction.