Kenyan Forex traders

Hello,

My name is Titus and would be very pleased to meet forex traders in Kenya to share and learn from each other. This would be a great starting point. I have been involved in the forex world since 2016 and I still keep learning each and every day. I look forward to any local traders that will reach out in getting to know each other and learning from our experiences.

Hello Mate , hope you are well, by the way welcome to this forum , i hope you will enjoy your stay m happy trading.

Hello Titus I am ruguru have been into forex for 6 months now I thought I am the only one here welcome

Welcome to the community.

Welcome Titus! I hope you’ll also share your trading experiences in this community. :slight_smile: See you around!

Wow, lots of Kenya members. Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hi Titus! :smiley: Welcoooome. :smiley: I’m actually not from Kenya. I’m from the Philippines. But I know how exciting it is to also get to talk to people from your country on a forum like this! :joy: :joy: So I wish you find more people from your country. :smiley: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Titus. See you around.

Much appreciated and looking forward.

Hey Ruguru, thanks for the warm welcome. We should catch up when we can. I hope you are enjoying your trading. Asante.

Hello, Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to chatting more.

Hello, thanks for the warm welcome. Indeed I shall Looking forward to chatting more and sharing more.

Hello,

Yeah your absolutely right. feels nice to know you can share your failure and success with this community. I wish you good luck as well.

1 Like

Sure thing yes we should uko aje?

To find a suitable forex broker in Kenya — whether you’re a new investor or a seasoned active trader - do your homework.