Kia Ora ! Im new here and excited

Hi Guys! I’m new here! My name iz Rozalynn and I’m From New Zealand!

Welcoooome! :blush: I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand. Haha. :smiley: How are things going over there?

1 Like

Naw thank you for the warm welcome! Right now we are currently in lockdown and the seasons changing so its getting warmer here haha but so far so good! :slight_smile:

Welcome Rozalynn! I believe NZ is a great place to live! Best of luck on your trading journey. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask the community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Rozalynn. Start with the education section here if you’re not doing that yet. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

I’m Melvin

1 Like

Welcome! An excellent country! Are you new to trading as well or just to BP?

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forex world.

1 Like

wish you best of luck for your future.

Thank you so much !!

Thank you !

Hi Melvin!

Thank you ! and yes I am new to Trading!

1 Like

Cheers Rozalynn,

If you’re new and haven’t checked it out already BabyPips has a great online course that breaks things down the the simplest levels. You should definitely give it a look if you haven’t already.

https://www.babypips.com/learn

kind regards, Dims

PS - Some interesting moves for the NZD recently. The Central bank raised it’s interest rate yesterday that caused a lot of price movement. First Central Bank among the major currencies to tighten monetary policy. Interesting times ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Rozalynn. How are you?

Hello and welcome to the community.

Cool! thank you!!

Ah fresh to it! Make sure you check out the education section here to get started and practice lots

Hi from the United States! Love your name by the way. Wishing you luck in your trading endeavors. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Just ask away if you need help or some things aren’t clear to you.