Kilas just joined

Hey guys! I’m 23 years old and studying Marketing in University. I just discovered forex by a friend that is doing really well, and i tought; Well, i need money to pay my studies so why not?
I know i won’t make millions, but if i could make like 20€ a day i would be so happy! Do you think that is possible?

I really don’t know much about how the market works, but im willing to learn! Any advice will be helpful!

Cheers to everyone!

2 Likes

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Not sure if you’ve found this yet but it’s very helpful and it’s not dreadfully boring. Happy studies.

if you willing to learn , i think you have chosen the right Forum which is mainly considered as a best Forum to be a knowledgeable trader.

Thanks guys, im already doing the course of babypips school!

Hi @kilas! What section of the school are you in right now? :slight_smile:

Hi there! I’m in the kindergarten!

1 Like

School of Pipisology Is The Way Bro
I Just Finished There yesterday

Hi Kilas - good luck in your journey. i think that figure is very realistic but be patient and remember every day is a school day with Forex

Welcome to the community, Kilas! Another good way to start is to open and practice a demo account as you go through the School of Pipsology. Good luck!

Congratulations in finishing the School of PIpsology and good luck on your new journey!

Oh wow! Good luck on your trading journey @kilas! :slight_smile: