Las Vegas Shooting

No one else started a thread on this so I guess I will and the reason I am posting a link to RT and not an American news outlet is this story just out. There is nothing more vile then the American news media, may they all rot in hell along with this shooter

I was shocked when I read this article. How can someone express such an opinion?! How heartless you can be to again try to turn such a tragedy into a political stand. The media never misses to twist such cases into a political tragedy and forgets the human aspect, it is disgusting.

1 Like

You really can’t pay too much attention to the media. They’re not a public information service, they’re businesses fighting other media businesses for market share.

And conflicting perspectives grab interest. Take the situation where there are 100 people debating a new road or an increase in property taxes or some incident. Suppose 99 are happy about whatever the issue is. The media will put that across: but the guy they really want to talk to is No.100 who is against. He’s 1% of the consensus but will probably get nearly 50% of the coverage.

I bet if all 100 are positive, there’ll be zero coverage.

News isn’t to help us, ts to help the news business.

I suggest this is really important advice of you’re a forex trader and follow the news.

There was a time when it was just competition but that is no longer the case. All American media now serves the will of the CIA or Deep State. that is why they must shut down RT and Stop Alternative news media, I refuse to support any of these deep state entities, I cut the cable so no more cable news and I do not watch network news,

1 Like

Here is how news of such a tragic event should be reported,

I don’t know about US TV news channels but over here I keep hearing about the left wing bias of the US media. Trump was vehement about this during his election campaign. Something doesn’t match up.

US media has gone way beyond just leftwing bias, most US media is controlled by mega-corporations, Example Jeff Bezos founder of Amazon, owns the Washington Post, these mega-corporations have deep ties to the government, example the before mention Bezos through Amazon has a half-billion dollar contract with the US CIA, can you see how that might influence what news is reported and what is left on the editors floor. Bottom line is you cannot trust American news media

1 Like

YouTube/Google have gone full nazi in silencing any established YouTube vlogs from reporting on the happening in Vegas, here is a sample of what vloger Bill Still has to do to keep this video from being flagged by YouTube gestapo. It is both funny and sad

YouTube censorship, This is becoming more common, I guess this is Youtube version of book burning

Latest on Las Vegas shooting, changing timelines and questionable police work, and a scary FBI guy watching every move by the sheriff

It is a public secret that all big media are controlled by the corporations.

Hmm…why is that? What do you think they are trying to hide about this incident? Probably it was a terrorist attack?

I have no idea what they are hiding, if they are hiding anything, I am not going to jump on any conspiracy theories, but I do reserve the right to question a government and government-run media that has for 10 months now told us Russia hacked our election without any proof. I sit here as the jury and wait for the Vegas Police and FBI to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this guy ( who’s name I will not say) was the lone gunman and did all this with no help.

1 Like

But Dennis, the mainstream media and vloggers both rely on publicity and profile to drove people to them as sources rather than anyone else in their respective fields. Controversy is a great way to increase publicity and profile. To get talked about. Which is what we’re doing here with Bill Still.

Bill Still asks for documentary and photographic and acoustic evidence concerning the Las Vegas shooting. But isn’t he likely to dismiss this as just part of the cover-up? I have no negative knowledge concerning Bill Still’s personal integrity, but that’s just what conspiracy theorists do - they demand evidence, and then dismiss it. Conspiracy theories spawn conspiracy theories, and meantime our real knowledge stays minimal and their hit rate only goes up.

Quote from ZeroHedge article
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label “Conspiracy Theorists” … to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the “Official” Narrative

Quote from Dennis S
If we lose the ability to question the official story then we become nothing but sheep in the eyes of government

Here is latest news conference from LV Sheriff, and two weeks after shooting we still know nothing, not one piece of new information was given, the Sheriff took no questions from the press, timeline still unclear

Did anyone else pickup on this, the brother of the shooter house number is 320, the shooter was on floor 32, I am sure it means nothing but just weird in a story that makes no sense

Man, you have too much time on your hands bro :laughing:

1 Like

True, it is all my Bitcoin riches, I do not have to work as much anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you ever wondered what an American news anchor is doing between stories when the camera is not on him, watch this, both funny and sad,

Sadly the staffer who leaked this to the world was fired by MSNBC,

That’s funny. How would you like to work with that asshole?

Fake newsman reading fake news on the Fake News Network.