Leading Global Forex Firm
Now Offers MT4 Demo Accounts
For Immediate Release:
Media Contact: Jaclyn Sales, <email@example.com>
New York, May 21, 2009�*�Forex Capital Markets LTD (www.fxcm.co.uk) announced today that the FXCM MetaTrader4 demo, powered by Boston Technologies, is now available. FXCM has joined together with Boston Technologies to enhance FXCM’s MT4 offering.
Why Trade on MetaTrader 4 with FXCM?
• MetaTrader 4 is integrated with FXCM’s No Dealing Desk execution that means no re-quotes
• Hedging capabilities through MT4
• Trade directly from the charts
• Spreads as low as 1 pip EUR/USD
• Accepting all EAs, including scalping EAs
• Free Trading Signals from DailyFX Plus
• 24/7 client support
Multiple Currency Denominations Accepted: Account Opening Minimum: A deposit of US$2,000, £2,000, €2,000, A$2,000, NZ$2,000, or ¥200,000 is required. http://www.fxcm.co.uk/metatrader.jsp
“We have received tremendous demand for our No Dealing Desk MT4 platform. Through our partnership with Boston Technologies, we are able to leverage their technical expertise and widen our MT4 offering. Offering demos and expanding the selection of base currencies, as well as offering programming assistance, is just the start. Very soon we hope to be offering free, lifetime VPS hosting as well,” said Marc Prosser, chief marketing officer at FXCM.
For answers to your questions on FXCM’s MT4 platform, powered by Boston Technologies, click:http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/mt4/74892-faqs-metatrader-4-a.html
To open a demo account: http://www.fxcm.co.uk/metatrader.jsp
To open a live account with FXCM UK:http://www.fxcm.co.uk/metatrader-apply.jsp
To open a live account with FXCM Australia: http://www.forextrading.com.au/metatrader-apply.jsp
If you are an existing account holder you can fill out the transfer form. Please contact Client Services Client Services: http://www.fxcm.com/contact-fxcm.jsp
FXCM Holdings LLC Facts
• FXCM Holdings LLC has over $100 Million in capital
• More than 125,000 live accounts are traded on FXCM trading platforms
• As of January 2009, an average of $500 billion in notional volume is traded each month on FXCM trading platforms
• As of January 2009, an excess of $600 million in customer funds trading on platforms offered by FXCM
Only spot FX can be traded on this MT4 platform with FXCM
Trading FX, CFDs and Spread Betting on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.