Learn To Trade?

Hi there, has anyone come across a company called Learn to Trade, headed by a Greg Secker?

I’ve signed up to their free 2 hour seminar, I’m sure it will be a big sales pitch for their courses but looking to pick up any bits of information wherever I can. The promo vids look very clichéd but wondering if anyone has had any positive feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Hmm yea I thought as much. Well this is a free 2 hour workshop so I wouldn’t be spending any money (apart from train fare) - I just want to pick up any sort of pointers really, sometimes you don’t know you don’t know something until it’s revealed to you. I’m currently working my way through the baby pips school (up to the fibonaci retracement module) so still learning.

How long have you been trading then?

I think I would need more help reading the charts and really getting to grips with what it’s telling me - although I imagine this comes with time and practice?

No, I have no experience! But, what’s the main service of this site?

They offer courses and also a trading software - I’m sure it will be geared towards selling these services but in a 2 hr seminar there must be SOME useful info I can pick up, that’s what I’m hoping for anyway.

The Guardian (newspaper) seems to know a bit about Mr. Secker: This man could make you rich. Or could he? | Business | The Guardian

Right thanks, I didn’t end up going in the end - I’d heard a few negative reviews and warnings so decided to save my time and train fair.

When we returned from the seminar we found out that our daughter had taken ill. We urgently needed that money to fly out to her, but were flatly refused a refund! Their reason? We had opened the box with a USB stick. This is a very clever trick to void your right to cancel. Did they care that we had a very ill child we needed to get back home? Nope.
We have since found out that the USB stick contains very little, mainly installation information for software yet to be received and stuff you can’t use until you get login details from them. On their contract they cleverly state that the USB stick is worth the full price of the course!

Also, the patter at their free seminar (special group, Gupta Singh hardly ever does these seminars, special discount for today only, claims of being wealthy) are all LIES!

The worst thing about this is that we actually thought they seemed like nice people. How can anybody work for a company like this and look at themselves in the mirror? They don’t care who they fleece.

Worse - they said on the telephone that it didn’t matter that we had inadvertently opened the box, they had pre-approved a refund. But we were not allowed to talk to the person who had said that (presumably she got her hand smacked) and it was flatly refused. I’m keen to get together with anybody who would like to join some sort of action against them.

I also wonder to what extent these courses are useful and justified. What’s the price?