Learn to understand

Hey I hv been trying here n there but didn’t hv good progress u til I share my sit to my friend who is a good member of you. So I’m here to learn everything what I can out of trading. I have a bit of experience but I would like to start from the bottom

2 Likes

Firstly, it’s a fantastic decision to start on your own from scratch. Congrats on that! It would be a good idea to start with a Cent account, which is widely recognized as the best choice for novice traders since it is beginner-friendly and offers a low-risk start to trading. Here’s what you can learn.

1 Like

What was the bad experience? We all blow a few accounts in the early days. We need to learn and refocus

2 Likes

well said @Smith2525

Thank you all your information I will go on it

Bad experience was the brokers just didn’t help me out with any information to make me more understanding the system… I’m a coach saying a few things it isn’t teaching YOU MUST TEACH to make them understand

Hello and welcome!

Welcome.

The Education section on this site is a good place to start - also YouTube have a lot of content for free.

Which system are you referring to?
If your broker uses MT4 or MT5, it is a third party platform and there are plenty of tutorials available online (ie. YouTube).
Sounds like you need to learn accountability for your own actions.

Good start by coming here :raised_hands:
Start with pipsology school and learn as much as time allows you keep perseverance and good luck :+1: