Learning Forex the right way

Hey guys I was recommended babypips by a few successful Forex traders I know personally. Looking to study and practice Forex for the next few months

1 Like

You could never stop learning in the Forex, you must always learn about new strategies and practice it to achieve success.

I wish there was a more than your way to learn forex. Maybe I should write down what I think is the best way.

This is the simpliest strategy. Buy on an uptrend and sell on a downtrend on the 4hr or Daily chart. Use 200 sma. Keep s/l enough breathing space or retracements will kill your trade.

Hi and welcome! Yep, this is a great place to learn forex. You’ll also find knowledgeable traders in this community. Enjoy your stay and good luck with your trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @ak47playa. BabyPips is really the best place to start for beginners. Instead of using your hard earned money for expensive courses, it’s better to first check out the free resources online such as this website. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

This is a loose base for a rule but not a way to trade