Learning never ends

I love to learn new things :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes learning is a never ending process. When we stopped learning our progess stopped. About trading everyday we can learn something new from the market.

That’s a great mindset. :blush: You learn new things everyday with trading forex, so I guess this field really suits you! :smiley: How long have you been studying forex? :blush:

Thank mate
Let’s do it, you never know.

45 minutes :slightly_smiling_face:
Just started.

1 Like

VERY FRESH! :blush: Haha. :slight_smile: I’ll leave you to it then! :smiley: Good luuuck! :smiley: If there’s anything you’re confused about, there are lots of us here who would be willing to help out. :smiley:

So so much to learn then if only starting today. Best advice I can give is focus on getting the process right and not on the money for now

I am glad that you are interested in improving your trading knowledge. Forex trading offers a lot to learn.

It’s a good habit. Forex trading would prove to be a great decision for you. Focus on improving your skills and profits will come by.

Learning is a very creative process. It is ongoing and never really ends. If we look at the big picture, learning is beneficial to us in the long run.

Learning never ends.