Learning session about profitable system

Nice. By the way, Can you please ensure about trading Lot size?

Peter, for avoiding unfortunate risk I always like to trade with small size of lot. But there is proper money management plan. So easily I can avoid losses maximum time.

Forex Mentor can bring some good point but to make profit with reliability we the traders have to be experienced first of all by practice. So, focus on trading than a Mentor.

Some unfortunate losses and unsuccessful trading can make us discourage and emotional , if your trading guidance by a professional Mentor there is a great chance to come out from recent losses very rapidly.

That would be great! Please allow me in your team.

It can be for sometimes but not for all time.

It’s okay hadden. Not willing to argument.

Hey I was studying your Hybrid scalping system v2 but the explanation contains some pics which was not showing .So how I can get that .

Wow 2019 Now. Hey Janpec1000.

I just found your 2013 Hybrid Scalping Strategy. There has been so many posts since then. Seems that you have changed the original, several times.

Would you say that the original is still very profitable?
Hope to hear from you.

You are really very kind and very friendly to everyone. I hope success will always be with you.

Hey guys and gal, i would suggest you to check my new thread on FF factory if you want to learn since this is outdated version.

Dont know if i am allowed to post other forums links though:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?do=postreply&t=733939&lastpage=1#reply

success is a temporary issue , it can make everyone but who can make it consistently we can consider him as a professional guy.

I am not so matured trader yet what I basically feel is: education is a continuous process. A forex trader requires to adapt his trading styles as per the market changes. Adoption of one kind of method can be rigorous here as the market itself is moving.