Let do an experiment

Well the market is opened and I went to my favorite platform, stategybuilderfx.com and once again when I open it all I get is “waiting for update”. I cannot get into my account or anything. Is anyone else having this problem? If so can you give me the phone # because I cannot find it at their website. So as a result of them being unreliable I have decided not to use them instead I will go with fxdd.com I do not like this site because it will not let me trade at the micro account size, so for our demo we will be trading in micro lots. Because we are trading in mini instead of micro the smallest trade we can make is $1USD per trade so 1 lot is the limit of what we will go and the trade will increase 1 lot per every $1000 of winnigs.

Onto tonights trades! The lucky loonie has flowen the coop. So tonight we are using the good old american quarter. And it came up Eagles. So we are selling 1lot of EUR/USD s/l on all 3 trades is 1.3561 t/p is set at 1.3521, 1.3509 and 1.3497. Remember we have made a change the new risk to reward levels are .5:1, 1:1 and 1.5:1.

good luck

Well the last night our trades went straight against us and we all lost $27.00 I guess I did my math wrong.

Well tonight George came up and that means a buy so we are buying at 1.3624 all the s/l 1.3597 and the t/p will be at 1.3639, 1.3651 and 1.3663

Good Luck guys

So last nights trade went the same way as the night befor. So far on this month we are 0-2 and all 3 accounts are down $1946.00 USD. So tonight we will break the rule that hobbit tought us. Yep with 3 beers in us George came up and that means buy. Hopefully this one will work. So we are taking a buy on all 3 accounts at 1.3615 the stop loss will be 1.3590 and t he t/p will be 1.3628, 1.3640 and 1.3652
good luck and happy pipping.