Let's hear about trading strategies

my strategy is how not to blow my ac without stoploss ,the rest is not important .

Well, I have to say that is insightful. Although I haven’t go live yet and I’m still trading with demos but I know exactly what you’re talking about. Flexibility let you tale advantage of all of the situations in the market.

Mine couldnt be simpler and a 10yr old could understand it.

Infact, both my 11 and 13yr old sons trade it on their demo accounts successfully

We simply ‘buy at support and sell at resistance’. Thats it. On a daily timeframe.

Manage risk accordingly.

1 Like

my strategy
London Breakout trading strategy

1. Determine the Asian session high and low: The first step in the London Breakout strategy is to determine the high and low of the Asian session. The Asian session typically refers to the trading session in Asia before the London market opens. You can use a price chart to determine the high and low of the Asian session ,
  2. Wait for the London market to open: The next step is to wait for the London market to open. Once the market opens, you can look for a breakout of the high or low of the Asian session.
  3. Enter a long or short trade: If the breaks above the Asian session high, you can enter a long trade. If the breaks below the Asian session low, you can enter a short trade. You can use a stop-loss order below the low of the Asian session for a long trade or above the high of the Asian session for a short trade.
  4. Manage the trade: Once you’re in the trade, it’s important to manage it properly. You can use technical indicators to confirm the breakout and to help manage risk. For example, you can use the Relative Strength Index (RSI) to look for divergence or confirmation of the breakout, and you can use a trailing stop to capture profits if the market moves in your favor.
  5. Evaluate the results: Finally, it’s important to evaluate the results of your trades and the overall performance of the London Breakout strategy. You can use a trading journal to keep track of your trades and to analyze your performance over time. You can also backtest the strategy using historical data to see how it would have performed in different market conditions.

your friend CHABAKA
thankyou