Let's Learn Together!

Hi, my name is Gabrielle and I am a 22 year old college student from Memphis, Tennessee. I’m new to everything and I am looking for a study buddy to help keep each other focused and learn together. My current goal is to be able to do this as a side hustle and supplement my income. But in the long term I hope to transition to trading full time.

2 Likes

Welcome here, I am also new here and I hope we all newbies will enjoy our learning here.

1 Like

Hello Gabrielle, you can call me Heart_Heater. I am 24 and I just got started as well. Cheers to your plan. You’ve got a great plan. I hope it all works out for you.

Hi everyone, first of all, I am delighted to be in this platform. I am amazed at the amazing work/contents provided by babypips. It is my hope that I be able to fully utlise the contents here and improve on my trading skills. Also, I look forward to making new friends from this community. Let’s have fun together whilst learning. Good luck to Y’all.

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

Hi GAbrielle - Welcome in :sunglasses: I hope you find what you are looking for and I will help if I can.

Meanwhile

We seem to have quite a large uptick in girls joining the forum in the last days - would you (and any other girls) mind sharing with us - what attracted you to trading in the first place ?

Thanks

F