Liquidity box Trading System

GBPJPY BUY STOP TRIGGERED.

In the chart you can see the preparation and the Targets. In the next post I will upload the chart at the time I made this setup, with no changes.

Here the setup at the start of the day, when GBPJPY looked like this:

First Target: 134.570
Last Target: 134.660

So that’s 2 trades lost or Is that 3 as you had a sell too. How much of your account are you risking per position?

I don’t understand fully what you wrote. Only 1 trade triggered and it was in break-even
As soon as 50% of the ultimate target is reached, I move sl to break-even.

Money management depends on 2 factors:

• tp/sl (because I want to risk max 4% / trade, therefore all is derived from sl)
  • news upcoming after my trade has triggered (so if there will be important news and I am floating in the market I scale down the opened trade until I reach a right proportion compared to days when there are no important news between me and my targets).

Looks like 2 buys and 1 sell.

yes, but the hedging is a complex concept… will explain in another episode. For now, let’s be stuck to the liquidity box :slight_smile:

What’s a liquidity box and where do you show It on the chart?

A liquidity box has 2 features:

• it is an area where there are clouds of stop orders (so that when price hits its baseline, it triggers a chain effect making price run to the other side of the box)
  • it is time-sensitive: this area is at its best in certain hours of the day only

We detect liquidity boxes by using (modified) fibo fans pinned on the past relevant swing, preferably in M1.

Here you see the two red horizontal lines delimiting the box, in the middle on them you see another fan line cutting off. That makes you prudent when price hits it, so you pocket your half target.

Hey there,

EURNZDe, M5 today BUYLIMIT:

Target is in the Chart,

Triggered. Now up up up

Target reached:

I have verified accounts, live accounts all in relevant profit. I am a pro

I see no replies here about my posts.

I will stop posting until I receive signs of interest.

Hi I’m very interested. Are fibo fans drawn on the previous days high and low ? Thanks

Hi I’m very interested. Are fibo fans drawn on the previous days high and low ? Thanks

You are welcome

and yes, fibo fans (with modified levels so to fit better the chart) are on previous high or low.

I pick the most liquid currency pair and focus on that. So, I first need to check news calendar, sentiment and technicalities or all pairs.

Here’s today:

This is EURAUD complete setup:

Today operativity on EURAUDe, M15:

A liquidity box has 2 features:

1. it is an area where there are clouds of stop orders (so that when price hits its baseline, it triggers a chain effect making price run to the other side of the box)
  2. it is time-sensitive: this area is at its best when it is liquid at its most = in certain hours of the day only

We detect liquidity boxes by using relevant confluences of (modified) fibo fans pinned on the past relevant swing, preferably in M5-M15 for an Intraday Operativity.

As soon as 50% of the ultimate target is reached, I move sl to break-even.
Money management depends on 2 factors:

1. tp/sl (because I want to risk max 4% / trade, therefore all is derived from sl)
  2. news upcoming after my trade has triggered (so if there will be important news and I am floating in the market I scale down the opened trade until I reach a right proportion compared to days when there are no important news between me and my targets).

Keep in mind that SL in pips must always be <= TP in pips.

FIBO ELLIPSE CONFIRMING

Hello,
My name is Davide
DavideCash

Greetings to all my supporters in my ForexFactory thread, love you guys

1 Like

Today on GBPJPY, M15. More than 80 pips if it triggers.

1 Like