List Of Best High Leverage Brokers

Such an extensive list will certainly help new traders who are looking for good brokers. Great job!

@ronniepittman Thanks!

Good list, using coinexx from here, happy with the conditions

1 Like

Some good ones on here. I use EagleFX and also IC Markets as their SC account allows me to also have 1:500 here in the UK.

1 Like

Why do traders look for high leverage forex brokers when it can be risky?

@hanhwhitmore You must have heard that leverage is a double edged sword which means it has both favourable and unfavourable consequences. This is something that makes some traders choose low leverage and some to look for high leverage brokers. Take an example, let’s say you invested $100 in a trade and made 2% profit that’s only going to be $2. Now, if you carry the same trade with the same capital but with one of the high leverage forex brokers that offer upto 1:500 leverage. It will give you the ability to trade a position equivalent to $50,000 for $100. Making 2% profit on this trade would mean $1000 profit.

Same trade, same results, huge difference in the profits. That’s the power of using the best high leverage forex brokers. Highest leverage forex brokers offer you the opportunity to make higher profit than your initial deposit would have allowed.

But you too are not wrong, it can even turn against you and can prove risky. The problem is not the high leverage offered by highest margin brokers but the problem is not knowing how to use it properly. If you protect your trades with stop loss and take-profits, you can minimise the downsides of a losing trade. If you don’t employ risk management tactics, you are going to lose big no matter if you use 1:100 leverage brokers or 1:500 leverage brokers. I’m also looking for the highest leverage broker for intraday, will look into these options but could you share more names.

High leverage is quite tempting and has unlimited benefits. As it allows a trader to open positions larger than what would have been possible with their initial capital, most traders are always on a lookout for top forex brokers with high leverage. They believe that high leverage can make them rich overnight as one big trade will make them millions of dollars. However, in most cases it can turn against a trader and instead of making them rich, it makes them lose more than they had. Therefore, the very first thing a trader should consider while selecting the best high leverage forex brokers is whether or not they provide negative balance protection. Negative balance protection ensures that the trader may not incur losses more than the balance that they have in their account. The highest margin brokers that don’t provide negative balance protection increases the risk for traders because if they lose a big trade their account will go in negative. No trader wants to deal with the losses that exceed their investment capital. Therefore, always check whether the highest leverage forex brokers also provide negative balance protection. Would be great if OP could add this additional information about the high leverage brokers he has mentioned. Moreover, I believe that leverage should only be used when the advantage is clearly on your side. Just because you are using a high leverage trading account doesn’t mean you should use unlimited leverage broker has offered you. Even after using high leverage brokers I make sure that I only use as much leverage as I am comfortable with.

1 Like

Ooooh! :smiley: I feel like I’ve seen people here trading with XM, but I guess it’s the first time I heard about LQDFX. :sweat_smile: I might just be missing out. How was your experience with them? :smiley: What were the best things about having them as your broker?

CedarFX has 1:500 leverage as well! I trade with them.

1 Like

Using turnkey forex for trading forex and lmfx for shares. Pretty satisfied with the experience

1 Like

Good list here,
I trade with forexchief and their leverage varies by account type, with rates up to 1:1000 with regulated activities. But I mostly enjoy their trading credits that gives up to 70% of the amount of all deposits.

Thank you for creating this wonderful thread and letting us know which broker gives highest margin for intraday 2022. The high leverage trading platform gives traders the power to control huge trading positions without requiring a huge margin. This means the highest leverage broker for intraday makes it possible to earn huge profits with less capital. With the help of high leverage brokers like 1:100 leverage brokers, 1:500 leverage brokers, 1:5000 leverage brokers, forex traders can multiply their returns 100, 500, 5000 times respectively. However, without the usage of high leverage, it would take months to see even 10% change in the trading positions. This is why I always say that high leverage is one of the major advantages of the forex market. No other financial market in the world offers such a high leverage as the forex market. However, we cannot also avoid the truth that “with great power comes great responsibilities”. When I was new in the market, the idea of high leverage seemed very appealing to me and I used to spend hours looking for top 10 regulated brokers with high leverage or top 100 regulated brokers with high leverage but now I have realised that, though high leverage may seem attractive, it’s also very risky. You not only get to make a gigantic profit but can also lose big. Therefore, you should not underestimate the risks and should be really careful while using a high leverage trading account because staying cautious will help you stay in the game in the long run. Especially when your money is in line, exposing your account to a greater risk and experimenting with high leverage can do more harm than good. One thing that really helps me is staying up-to-date with the current market news and the influence it can have on the forex market in general and some pairs in particular. Having an idea of the market conditions helps me in deciding whether I should use leverage or not. Even though I use the highest leverage broker for option selling, When the market is highly volatile and there’s not a high probability of winning a trade, I never take a risk of leveraging my trades because it’s okay to not make a big profit but it’s very hard to lose big. I know that one heavily leveraged trade gone right can significantly increase my profits and I can have a huge amount in my account in a matter of minutes but I also know that the same trade if gone against me will make it extremely difficult to recover from the drawdown. Therefore, I never let the greed for high profits overpower my emotions.

1 Like

@Hambones Agree with what you said about high leverage being risky. Leverage may be a boon when the markets are in your favour but it can also turn into your biggest nightmare when the forex market moves against you. I don’t think it’s a good idea to use high leverage.

I am aware of the pros and cons of using a high leverage but can you tell me how can I use the high leverage efficiently and manage the risks that come with it.

@Topleymax If you want to apply high leverage to your trading account then you should always use an automated stop loss. Stop loss is the only way you can prevent large and uncontrollable losses. You can decide what’s the maximum amount you can afford to lose and set a stop loss so that you don’t lose more than a certain limit. Whenever the price reaches your specified limit, the order will be triggered and the broker will automatically close your account. This means even if you are trading with the highest leverage forex brokers, you can reduce your loss. The first rule of managing risk while using the high leverage forex broker is to “Always use a stop loss!” Another rule is to identify your risk profile. This will help you know how much leverage is sufficient for you. As a rule of thumb, you shouldn’t risk more than 1% or 2% of your trading capital in each trade. Trading on leverage requires you to allocate a small portion of your trading capital as margin. The higher the leverage, the lower the margin requirement. This means if you are using high leverage, you will have to deposit a small amount as a free margin. The disadvantage of small free margin is that it leaves little room to withstand negative price movements or losses. As a result, even a small market movement can wipe your entire trading account and you’ll receive a margin call from your broker. The best way to protect your margin is to follow strict risk management practices and avoid trading with unlimited leverage brokers. There should always be a limit on the level of leverage you are using based on your risk tolerance. If you can’t afford high losses, you should never trade with excessive leverage. When you are just starting out, I’d advise you to never jump to high leverage. All these top forex brokers with high leverage always offer flexible leverage. Therefore, you don’t need to use high levels of leverage in the beginning. You can start with low levels and as you become comfortable and get better with practice you can slowly increase leverage. This will certainly help you use leverage wisely. By following these tips you can certainly protect your account from blowing up. And take advantage of the positive side of leverage to enhance your account growth.

1 Like

Some real good insight on this thread, keep up the good work guys!

The only thing one needs to keep in mind while using high leverage is your risk appetite. Only play with what you’re comfortable losing, coz forex can be unpredictable!

Is it even safe to trade with leverage, losses can be very high in magnitude!

I agree, but unless you’re ready to take calculated risks, what’s the point in even being in the market. Not saying that you should use the maximum leverage offered, many brokers offer dynamic leverage, based on where you’re from and your trading capital. And within that you have choices, just go for what you’re comfortable with, in accordance with your r:r and your overall trading plan.

1 Like

Are you using any of the brokers mentioned here, been practicing on demo for a while now, want to take the plunge and use a broker offering 100x leverage