List of best regulated brokers

Just came across this thread, pretty informative. Just wanna know which one is the best for scalping out of these?

oops! my friend has just opened an account with them, thanks for the warning, I’ll let him know. Will update if any such incident happens with him too.

1 Like

Fxview and XM are some nice options for scalping.

Yes be good to know how they are these days.

I usually check out on new brokers by comparison, but this thread has just done that for me, so thanks for compiling. How is etoro?

Wanted to update a couple of things:

• Stocks and Islamic accounts available in Fxview now.
  • Want to add eToro, FBS to the list.

Can’t edit the thread seems like, anyone here how we can edit the original post?

Never tried them but have a friend using them and he says it’s good for stock trading.

That’s actually good news, will check. Thanks for sharing @no_frame.

1 Like

Which among these brokers is good for hedging?

That’s great, will open a demo account first and see how things go with fxview and FBS. Will compare. Thanks for updating.

Fxview is good for hedging.

Which platform do you use with them?

MT4 for now but eager to use acttrader soon.

IG and IC Markets are ones I can vouch for personally and like.

1 Like

I too use hedging techniques with Hotforex though it’s hard to find uncorrelated assets for that purpose.

In my opinion, I prefer CMC, FP Markets and Global Prime as good regulated brokers. They are regulated by ASIC and hold on to a good reputation.

I trade with FP Markets because their commission costs are lower with tighter spreads and faster execution speed.

1 Like

Thanks, I am still testing them on demo with mt4 . Please share your view point for acttrader, I am looking forward to it.

IC Markets as a regulated broker .
I do use offshore brokers ones that have certain Crypto pairs I can’t get on ICM.
I used to use IG too can vouch for those

It’s pretty good actually. Response time is great and navigation is easy. Really like their ActFX tool, which can be used for evaluating charts, back-testing strategies, and opening and closing positions automatically.

Does anybody have any idea of any new reward programs by brokers, which are currently active Want to spice things up a bit.

Any competition or anything?