List of best regulated brokers

it’s a good idea

Yeah, you should create a demo with both brokers and test the trading conditions. Btw, may I know which brokers are you considering trading with?

1 Like

@JannikHofmann Planning to try these brokers mentioned in the OP - fxview, etoro, or maybe fxpro.
Any suggestions from your end?

Added the new detail in OP.

• Roboforex
  • Trading Platforms

I started trade alive on IG Market on 7-112022 . I run both demo and alive account . After one month of trading , my feedback is that IG so far excute trades at very good time ( opening and closing time) . However, at high liquidity or shocked news requot ( error 138) take up to 20 seconds.
The rest Demo and real account matching in all terms
I will update again after 2 months later.

I found out some weeks ago while I was going through the promotional page of my broker forexchief that they offer Souvenirs where one can win cool stuff. It was really nice to see.

Sorry for the late reply & you picked a few good ones. Try out in demo and see for yourself. All the best! :+1:

Hey how’s it going?

Planning to fund my account with BTC since it is expected that the price will remain quite stagnant. Should I go ahead?

1 Like

@slade_456 Considering today’s scenario BTC is up by 1.66%. It has also seen good performance in the past few weeks and in the future. I think you should go for it also don’t forget to check out brokers’ trading conditions before going live with them.

1 Like

I appreciate your suggestion, buddy. Started trading few days ago and it is going well.

1 Like

MT4 for sure. II can even call it “classics”

Even I use mt4, it’s pretty easy to use with my hands on it.

Do you think apart from the regulation of the broker… the experience of the broker in the industry also matters?

Yes, imo brokers with a long time in the industry have good competitive experience and also provide quality services, expertise, and support to clients. I wouldn’t be surprised if many traders prefer to trade with them.

I feel broker’s trading conditions also play up an important role in trading! To find a reliable broker, I usually check what other users have to say about them. This will give me some thing to think and discuss.

Well the field of trustworthy and reliable forex broker is sparsely populated because devil hides in details, namely execution in times of price momentum (where scalping gains are mostly concentrated), many brokers fail to offer good execution at those times, but I’d advice to try Hotforex or Tickmill, their conditions for scalping is satisfactory.

You know if they take US traders off the top of your head?

Y’all have been giving me good insight on this. I will keep them in a mind. Thanks a lot.

You can’t. They don’t accept clients from the US.