List of Brokers - TO NOT USE - The Scammer List

@tommor
yeah, very true
i would appreciate if people do have valid reasons before blacklisting someone .

i would think that only companies that have proven beyond any doubt , and that have caused unquestionable loss to a user would make this list

i would expect people to provide proof, that goes without saying

1 Like

Here’s another for the list
apparently, Gave a 30 day Money back guarantee

Client has been trying to get refund for a month beyond the 30 days and is being ignored and the system does not work.
appears to be a snatch and grab kind of deal

2 Likes

Thank you very much !!!

1 Like

We already have this excellent, well-established thread by Clint

Tons of information on dozens, if not hundreds, of brokers.

6 Likes

@eddieb
Good to know , thanks
i try to stay away from clint so as not irritate him and so as to not cause issues.
but , that aside, …

i was not aware of this post, but it is good to know ,
thanks

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE

DON’T USE FOREX PRO BROKER

1 Like

UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued a warning against the forex and CFD broker KayaFX. As per usual, the warning is issued because KayaFX offers its services in the UK without having the proper authorization.
The broker clains it is based in Tallinn, Estonia but does not provide any regulatory information. The company owning the broker – GammaTech Services – has a license for a currency exchange from the country’s Ministry of Economy but this does not mean the company is regulated.
More importantly, there have been multiple complaints from clients that it is a scam, including that rather than process a withdrawal it opened multiple losing positions on a client’s account.

1 Like

Are there any new updates for Scam brokers???

Thanks for the info…Just what i was looking for
Do you happen to know of any threads on Fund managers as well??
It would really help a lot
thanks

Hi all, have any of you come across GCC Investing?

i found ICM out of australia to be your best option…super service …a very sound and honest broker and withdrawals are quick and easy

http://scambroker.com/gcc-investing/

1 Like

Thank you all for creating this list of questionable brokers. I am a “Noob” as @anon81929759 puts it and I am very cautious as to where to deposit my forex money as I have already been scammed by an individual. Thanks Martin. I always enjoy reading your responses on the forum because they are blunt and don’t pull any punches.

I’m always for informed conclusions about brokers (scam/not scam). So I’m with you guys. I will search for scammers and public them on this thread along with the evidence. What a good idea. :+1:

Could you describe your negative experience so other won’t swallow same bait. Thanks

Ontario, my being scammed was because of my own naivety. I was referred to an individual by a friend. This individual said she was a Forex trader and could trade money I was willing to invest and compound it and more than double it within a years time. She then said she could teach me how to trade and that she has instructed several classes on how to do it. Due to my greed I didn’t see all of the signs that she was a scammer. She actually started me off and taught me several basics such as support and resistance, how to calculate pips, etc. which I later found out was all from Babypips.com. after she had my money for approximately a month and a few video conference lessons I never heard from her again. Now I am going through the school of pipsology and learning on my own the fundamentals of currency trading. I am no longer bitter because I am honestly glad I was introduced to the world of forex. It just cost me several thousands of dollars and lots of lost time.

Basic newbie fallacy is that they don’t bother about trading performance of a money manager. If somebody promises high returns over 100% yearly then you can be sure its a scammer. Simply because if he offers guaranteed profits why they can’t take a loan in the bank at much lower percent, make profit and return profit.
Always care about risks of losing and the potential profit.

1 Like

I agree. I just had not had exposure to the Forex market before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. But at the end of the day it still fell on me to do better research before I gave her money. Anyways, such is life. You live and you learn and now I am on my way to becoming a consistently profitable trader.

Look at it the other way - you’ve basically paid for a lesson. A bitter one, but a lesson none the less.
Experience is valuable.

1 Like

Binomo.com is a SCAM don’t bother going there, it uses a robot to trade and skew the price against the direction you traded. And furthermore, if you look at your chart after leaving it open for some time, then refresh it, you will notice the prices on the chart are different from when before you refreshed. So either the system auto tweaks the prices the moment you place a trade, or uses a trading robot.