List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

hello, i´ve written a forex brokers list that accept btc but i created it in spanish language if somebody wants to read it you can do it in this link:Brokers de Forex que aceptan bitcoin.. Thank you and have a nice day.

Do you think its better to trade bitcoin CFDs or through an exchange directly?

I remember Exness and HotForex are also providing Bitcoin, anyone tried them?

I do use Hotforex to trade BTC, but mostly because it offers withdrawals in BTC, the feature I haven’t seen with other brokers so far. Also I made some traders in BTC with Tickmill. What I can say conditions are roughly the same, I mean spreads, leverage, execution. Seems the liquidity providers are same too.

My broker Turnkey Forex accepts Bitcoin Deposits and sends withdrawal via bitcoin as well.
You will however have to confirm the bitcoin wallet add. with them when you ask for a withdrawal if you have not already provided them with one.

seems everyone is into btc as of late, just be mind full its one heck of a crazy curreny and its changing the game… cheers

here’s the list of brokers that accept BTC deposit/withdrwals and offer btc denominated a/c

-SimpleFX:
They are a “normal-fiat-broker” but also offer bitcoin denominated accounts. Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-Evolve Markets:
The broke offers no option to trade on fiat accounts. Only offers bitcoin denominated accounts.Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-Pipforex:
They are also a fiat-broker but offer bitcoin denominated accounts. Can set up anonymous trading accounts with them

-1broker:
CFD-broker, unregulated, offers anonymous trading accounts. you can deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account. But they don’t have have a professional platform

-whaleclub:
Spreadbetting / CFD with bitcoin, Clean UI, spreads are OK (can be improved w/ some markets), liquidity is very high, You deposits in Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, or Dash, offers anonymous trading accounts.

Pls do your due diligence before setting up an account with them.

Where is this broker based??
And do they offer Bitcoin for trading as well?

Hello

The broker is based in UK.
They accept Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals only, they do not offer Bitcoin(Crypto) trading.

1 Like

Alright.
Will check them out

Dogecoin is seen as a pretty wild creature rather than Bitcoin.

More Brokers Offering Crypto Accounts and/or Crypto Trading

Recent news articles appearing in Finance Magnates

March 19

March 16
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/swissquote-expands-cryptocurrency-offering-six-multi-crypto-active-‎index‎/

March 15
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/forexbrokerscmc-markets-launches-cryptocurrency-cfds-spread-bets/

March 13

February 28

February 23

February 23

February 20
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/etoro-adds-neo-expanding-list-cryptocurrencies/

February 16
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fxopen-launches-new-tradable-cryptocurrency-pairs/

February 9

February 8

February 8

February 6

2 Likes

Yesterday JFD Brokers also added Bitcoin CFDs to their website.

Too bad it’s only 1 pair - BTC/USD.

Seems like who created this link is banned. This is a very valuable thread. So I’ve taken the onus of gathering the information from the names provided in the thread above and adding the ones I have researched for. So here’s the updated list of FX Brokers that accept Bitcoin/Crypto Currencies as a form of deposit and withdrawal.

PS: Please do your due diligence before investing. This list is just for reference and can be the point from where you start researching for a Bitcoin broker. In no particular order, here’s the list:

Hope it helps and I’ll try to keep this list updated. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This Really helps…thanks for your effort…will research more on the list mentioned above.

1 Like

Which ones have you personally tried?

I’ve tried Evolve markets and I’m with Finprotrading these days. Though its really easy to set up an account with evolve, but its really difficult to get through them if there is an issue, they don’t respond at all. Like there was a platform freeze 2-3 weeks back. I had to wait till it was fixed but there was no reply from their end to my queries. Their cold client support attitude is a big concern for me.

Therefore, I prefer Finpro trading for my serious trades, they are very responsive & have an amazing support team. I dep/with via BTC and love trading on their spreads.

I’ve shortlisted 2 more brokers from this list for test accounts, will post here after I’ve tested their conditions.

Cheers!

Do you plan putting a note against any on your list who should be avoided? There are a few in there that I wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy

Sure, as I said, this is the list I complied from the suggestions given in the thread itself. If you have suggestions, please let me know, I’ll update the post.
And I’ve not traded with anyone except Finprotrading and Evolve markets. Since, you’ve raised a point, I’ll do my research on all the names listed in the post and review them as trusted or “exercise caution” notes.

Hi
Please find out about FXCM if they do bitcoin

Thanks

Henk