List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

Thanks @jag1969 will refer to your list and make a fresh list. I have already started working on it. Wil post once my I’m done with my research

1 Like

That´s the attitude. I like your initiative.

Currently I am trading with Coinexx, it accepts deposits and withdrawals via major digital coins including Bitcoin. The broker also offer trading in about 25 cryptocurrencies.

Coinexx is by far the best broker I have seen till date in terms of brokers who accept cryptos. The have both deposit and withdrawal options in over 25 major cryptos. You can have accounts in BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH and even USD. Infact, I just got introduced to this broker recently on another thread of this forum, but so far what I have seen, it beats most of the crypto brokers hands down.

1 Like

Guys, please stop refering to Coinexx as a broker. They are not.
It’s a crypto exchange. Refering to them as a broker implies that they are regulated which is not the case.

The company registration address (COINEXX LIMITED - Company Credit Reports, Company Accounts, Director Search Reports) and the one listed on their site do not match. The owner and sole shareholder of the company owns a 100GBP in company shares?!?

Back when I used to work as an SEO for a big London cleaning company we’d use such random locations (usually addresses listed as “For rent”) across London to serve as “headquarters” for the different sites we used to create.

The next red flag - their website’s registrant info is masked in Who.is but in another service I got blanks. Not to mention that the country is US, and not UK as they claim.

Next RF - They are offering Investment options with a guaranteed daily income in %.

From what I’ve gathered it sure looks like a Ponzi scheme if I’ve ever seen one.

1 Like

Hello @bradley79 can you please confirm where on their website you see them offering daily income% ?

I dont see that. Besides there is a whole gamut of brokers that operate offshore so traders like us are not subject to “irrational” cftc or esma regulations.

Coinexx do not need a regulation because technically they dont use “Money” in any transaction. And by money I mean FIAT money.

Right here on baby pups we have been vetting forex brokers who are operating as “off-shore” or “self-regulated” and i dont see any more risk in them as opposed to regulated brokers like MF-Global , or Lehman.

Unfortunately, as per the new ESMA regulations, texhnically speaking, you either give away your protection that you get from FCA or EU or deal with max leverage of 20X. Yes! You read it right, 20X. Im not aure how in the wirld you can trade instrumebts that dont move an average if 0.5% a day without meaningful leverage.

But regardless, kindly back tour claims with fact. I dint see coinexx advertising any return per day or any return at all. Also, a crypto exchange is on that lets user trade in “cryptos” and NOT forex.

Regardless, my intentions are simply to put facts and avoid conspiracy theories.

What broker do you trade with ? Kindly share your thoughts. This thread is about brokers who accept bitcoins as a mode of payment. Would you like to recommend any to add to the knowledge of the readers on this thread :slight_smile:

This screenshot from their site:

Or am I at the wrong coinexx site?
I’ve found at least 3 other coinexx sites with different extensions (.com; .org; .cc; .net) - and this is another red flag. Buying all the domain extensions is a way of protecting your brand and reputation against people making a duplicate of your site and scamming other people by pretending to be you.

[quote=“whywescalp, post:49, topic:77907”]
Right here on baby pups we have been vetting forex brokers who are operating as “off-shore” or “self-regulated” and i dont see any more risk in them[/quote]
Really? Go and trade with CIBFX or forex4you, for example, and tell us how it went for you. You can then come and confirm that these are risk free brokers. Yes, no regulation but you’ll get high leverage.

And no, the leverage by ESMA is not gonna be x20 for everything. And I quote the official ESMA site:

Leverage limits on the opening of a position by a retail client from 30:1 to 2:1, which vary according to the volatility of the underlying:
· 30:1 for major currency pairs;
· 20:1 for non-major currency pairs, gold and major indices;
· 10:1 for commodities other than gold and non-major equity indices;
· 5:1 for individual equities and other reference values;
· 2:1 for cryptocurrencies;

There are loopholes in the ESMA regulation that the regulated brokers can and will use, once it’s officially implemented on the 1st of August, to keep the higher leverage offerings so you don`t have to worry about it.

@bradley79 YOU ARE CLEARLY ON THE WRONG WEBSITE. I NOW SEE WHY YOU FEEL LIKE THIS… THE WEBSITE ADDRESS IS WWW.COINEXX.COM

Please dont loose your patience, Im here to share information. If you loose your patience you loose your reasons as well. I didnt give any wrong information nor did I evaluate a wrong website and tried to sounds like “I KNOW EBERYTHING”. Humility helps, unless you are here on some Negative SEO agenda (as you mentioned you have worked in SEO for come cleaning agency)

We dont have to wait till 1st August, if you have live account with an FCA regulated broker, you would have already known that they have send out emails to clients to get themself categories (by self declaration) as professional client. As by doing that you LOOSE all your protection rights as retail client. Eh… well, there goes your protection … welcome to CFTC and ESMA world.
Im happy staying offshore, better spreads, better client service, faster withdrawals and higher leverage…

Lets not argue with each other anymore, Im not here to speak JUST with you or to Teach you… Im here sharing information with other thousand of visitors of this blog (because I get to learn from their information as well). You please carry on with your Agenda… best of luck .

My only agenda here is to help prevent others from making mistakes and going with their money to a shady company.
Like I said - I USED to be an SEO, and I’ve got the knowledge to know how to make a research.
The only one pushing an agenda here seem to be you, after all you don`t see me advertising any broker, do you?

Anyway, I`ll do some digging on the correct website and will present my findings.
However, like I said above, a business that did not protect their website and brand name by buying all the top level domain (TLD) names makes me suspicious.

The thread seems to have generated some heat. @whywescalp hold your horns mate give @bradley79 some benefit of doubt. So far i like what i have seen. coinexx spreads seem to be top notch. Bradley you should set up an account with them, test them & come back with your experience to help us here. And as they say the proof is in the pudding not TLD.

And for the record, I have been trading with an offshore for the past year and its never been better. The so-called regulated blew up my account. As far as the broker is not trading against me and my withdrawals are timely, i really dont care about the regulation. And I’ll also be setting up an account with coinexx and will share my experience here

Of course they do, and not bitcoins only. For example, justforex offers also ethereum, litecoin, dashcoin, ripple, iota and many other. I’ve had some experience with that

I am in complete agreement on this @forexxx123, the broker should not be trading against me whether they are regulated or not.
If the so called regulated brokers trade against my trades, i would not trust them at all for a single cent.
You just want to trade the market and not against the broker and get your withdrawals processed to you hassle free.
Indifferent towards Regulation (not regulated or regulated).

1 Like

Short term bitcoin trades with fx brokers is a nonsense because of wide spread. Regulation and safe place for holding money is the only comparative advantage of forex brokers that’s why I use my fx platform to open only medium term bitcoin trades, no HFT style trading

I concur with you on this…I have been trading with Brokers that are not regulated for more 2.5 years now.
I am very satisfied with their services and the low commissions…the only thing matters is your fund safety and No market making tactics from the broker whether they are regulated or not.

I have been reading this thread and tried setting up an account on Evolve and Coinexx (the dot com). After signing up what’s next? How does their account opening work? It may seem like a dumb question… but any reply will help

@MasonPorter its REALLY simple. I dont have an account with evolve, I’m assume the account opening process will be the same.

Fill up the form on the open an account page on coinexx website. Fill in the details you wish to disclose. In my case I just shared my email and name & gave the phone number field a pass…

Once you hit the sign up button, they will send you an email with the activation code. Use the code to activate the member area. And ta da… that’s it. You are signed up. No need for any documentation past this step for account verification. You’re DONE with setting up an account :slight_smile:

Past this step, you can surf the member portal, set up a demo, test how different deposit withdrawal bonus functions work.

For deposit, i made a small deposit. the process works just on any crypto exchange. Transfer funds from an external wallet address to the wallet address listed in your member portal. You can check the process, whether your funds are received in the portal or not from within the portal. Once the funds are in they are auto updated to you account. you can then begin trading… Phew… it LITERALLY takes less of time and energy, then it took for writing this answer here … i hope it helps you and others… Cheers!

1 Like

Great! I really appreciate you replying. Thanks Forex man!
Such a relief when you don’t have to fill up those long forms and share your personal documents.

Since I posted the list of bitcoin brokers here without doing much research over them (just gathering names from here and there). I’m glad to let @eddieb @beukesha @purtle know that I have created the thread after doing through research. Here is the link.

Suggestions welcome

1 Like

Perfect! Will head there now and check it out! Thanks for putting that together!

1 Like

My broker is JustForex and I’m glad they have finaly implemented new payment methods such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash deposits and withdrawals with 0% comission