List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

My broker is JustForex and I’m glad they have finaly implemented new payment methods such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash deposits and withdrawals with 0% comission

are the non esma ? will they be able to take eu clients ?

It’s pretty sad to see price of bitcoin right now. 1 btc - is about 6016$

Why you don’t move to regulated entity, there are clear benefits from it. At least compensation for you if your broker goes bust…

The only I tested so far is Exness, and to be honest, I was kinda surprised how easy it was. Sending and receival was basically instant. Here is a screenshot of my member area = https://photoshar.in/exness-member-bitcoin

don’t know for sure. I’m from Jakarta and here in Asia Justforex is a well-known broker :confused:

that’s why it’s better to trade cryptos on Forex now rather than on any Crypto exchange. your coins are storing in the form of fiat money as well as withdrawals.

How long have you been trading with them? Any trades on BTCUSD? Do you have information on their live spreads, not what they advertise but during the execution.

As i mentioned in my post that i do not want a broker trading against me whether they are regulated or not.
Some of the Regulated brokers i have traded with in the past were trading against the client trades…
Being compensated for if your broker goes bust would only be valid if the broker leaves you with some fund on the account by not trading against your trades…
Hassle free withdrawals more than makes up for any Trust related perspective for any broker.

Could you please name some of regulated brokers which are supposedly traded against you? Would be useful to prevent other traders to open account with them and prompt them to improve

As i know, regulated brokers which are supposedly traded against you are mostly market making regulated brokers. Here is list, like example of such brokers - https://55brokers.com/market-making-brokers/

Many people call Bitcoin the currency of the future. It is definitely a revolution in the digital currency area because it can be transferred from one owner to another privately and without the use of a middle man. Nova FX Trading, InstaForex Group, FXOpen Markets Limited these are some of the brokers accepting bitcoins.

Well the first one only offers cfd’s no forex, the second one is a bought out company trying to be alive,?

watch yourselves with these links, why was the initial poster banned?

Well it depends on the client base, if it is large enough then the market can be done in the house. No problem with that unless broker attempts to cheap offering and executing at fake prices. But I agree that’s its difficult to prove for FX, but much easier for cryptocurrencies.

1 Like

The list needs to be updated, I have one more broker, who I have personally tested out before mentioning, FXbrew, they are also offering crypto currency option for deposit and withdrawal.

fxchoice might be offering forex at that time, no idea though. And yes, finpro has been acquired by coinexx and to be fair, don’t think they are trying to stay alive, traders are recommending them quite frequently and mostly if you look out the cftc thread here, they are very much talked about.

I also prefer deposits and withdrawals to my Hotforex account via cryptocurrencies, because despite its half-legal status I can get cash without paying taxes. If they are high it can be serious point of concern.

https://www.closeoption.com/

closeoption also accepts bitcoin.

I use this broker but currently looking for a broker that offers more services and more pairs to trade

just realized they enabled crypto trading, not just deposit/withdrawal

Hotforex supports deposits and withdrawals in crypto too, but frankly I’m bit afraid dealing with cryptos through local bitcoin exchanges or online exchanges because of their shady status in my country. But it’s still a great option to move money abroad.

hi as this thread is old and a wonderful read…
i will be great to have it updated with the latest list
thanks guys