List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin

Alright.
Will check them out

Dogecoin is seen as a pretty wild creature rather than Bitcoin.

More Brokers Offering Crypto Accounts and/or Crypto Trading

Recent news articles appearing in Finance Magnates

March 19

March 16
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/swissquote-expands-cryptocurrency-offering-six-multi-crypto-active-ā€Žindexā€Ž/

March 15
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/forexbrokerscmc-markets-launches-cryptocurrency-cfds-spread-bets/

March 13

February 28

February 23

February 23

February 20
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/etoro-adds-neo-expanding-list-cryptocurrencies/

February 16
https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fxopen-launches-new-tradable-cryptocurrency-pairs/

February 9

February 8

February 8

February 6

2 Likes

Yesterday JFD Brokers also added Bitcoin CFDs to their website.

Too bad itā€™s only 1 pair - BTC/USD.

Seems like who created this link is banned. This is a very valuable thread. So Iā€™ve taken the onus of gathering the information from the names provided in the thread above and adding the ones I have researched for. So hereā€™s the updated list of FX Brokers that accept Bitcoin/Crypto Currencies as a form of deposit and withdrawal.

PS: Please do your due diligence before investing. This list is just for reference and can be the point from where you start researching for a Bitcoin broker. In no particular order, hereā€™s the list:

Hope it helps and Iā€™ll try to keep this list updated. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This Really helpsā€¦thanks for your effortā€¦will research more on the list mentioned above.

1 Like

Which ones have you personally tried?

Iā€™ve tried Evolve markets and Iā€™m with Finprotrading these days. Though its really easy to set up an account with evolve, but its really difficult to get through them if there is an issue, they donā€™t respond at all. Like there was a platform freeze 2-3 weeks back. I had to wait till it was fixed but there was no reply from their end to my queries. Their cold client support attitude is a big concern for me.

Therefore, I prefer Finpro trading for my serious trades, they are very responsive & have an amazing support team. I dep/with via BTC and love trading on their spreads.

Iā€™ve shortlisted 2 more brokers from this list for test accounts, will post here after Iā€™ve tested their conditions.

Cheers!

Do you plan putting a note against any on your list who should be avoided? There are a few in there that I wouldnā€™t recommend to my worst enemy

Sure, as I said, this is the list I complied from the suggestions given in the thread itself. If you have suggestions, please let me know, Iā€™ll update the post.
And Iā€™ve not traded with anyone except Finprotrading and Evolve markets. Since, youā€™ve raised a point, Iā€™ll do my research on all the names listed in the post and review them as trusted or ā€œexercise cautionā€ notes.

Hi
Please find out about FXCM if they do bitcoin

Thanks

Henk

If they do - itā€™s not mentioned anywhere on their site that I could find.

Hi @beukesha FXCM does not accept btc payments nor do they allow btc trading. Live chat confirmed the same

2 Likes

Would love to see your own thread on this once you have the list!

1 Like

Hi, andersonsmith, iĀ“ve read your posts and i understand that this topic is important for you i suppose you are a crypto fan. 08/15/2017 iĀ“ve written a list of forex brokers that accept btc as payment option. The list is written in spanish language. If you want to translate it you can edit it in this forum and youĀ“ll have the responsability to update it. if you need help to translate it, perhaps i can help you. i created this list at Bitcointalk forum: Brokers de Forex que aceptan bitcoin.. IĀ“ve copied it at fxstreet forum: Forex.es ā€¢ brokers que aceptan bitcoin..
IĀ“ve authorized to blockchainhispano to edit this list at: Trading Forex en Bitcoin | Blockchain Hispano
Exactly there are two lists: first list, brokers with over 2.5 rating at forex peace army, second list, brokers with less 2.5 rating at forex peace army. Today iĀ“ll update it adding Turnkeyforex.

Some brokers in your list donĀ“t accept btc as payment option they just offer us the possibility to trade cryptopairs CFDĀ“s like etoro, avatrade, cmc markets, swiss quote, admiral markets, blackwell global, jfd brokers. Fxpig: uphold coming soon. Regulated brokers donĀ“t add crypto as payment option. The Financial authorities that regulate them donĀ“t give this chance.

FMA issued a warning against Fullerton Markets: FMA issues formal AML/CFT warning to Fullerton Markets | FMA
FCA issued a warning against Venetfx and Bit4x: UKā€™s FCA Issues Warning Against Bitcoin Brokers Bit4X and VenetFX | Finance Magnates

1 Like

Hi, everyone. ThereĀ“s a website with daily average miner fees per transaction. It could be useful to decide when itĀ“s convenient to fund or to withdraw via BTC. The link is: https://bitcoinfees.info/
You can check a chart and a table.
If you watch this daily table, compared to january 2018, the fees have decreased.

Thanks @jag1969 will refer to your list and make a fresh list. I have already started working on it. Wil post once my Iā€™m done with my research

1 Like

ThatĀ“s the attitude. I like your initiative.

Currently I am trading with Coinexx, it accepts deposits and withdrawals via major digital coins including Bitcoin. The broker also offer trading in about 25 cryptocurrencies.