List of Forex Crypto Brokers Accepting Bitcoin & other digital currencies

This list is divided into two sections:

First section enlists the brokers that offer FX & Crypto trading and only offer crypto denominated accounts & deposit withdrawals in digital currencies. And second section lists Normal Fiat FX brokers that offer crypto pairs to trade and/or accepts deposits in digital currencies

Please Note: The list’s intention is to show all the brokers that a crypto friendly and are open to accepting US, Canadian and now EU clients as well.

“FX Crypto Brokers Group”:

Brokers that offer Crypto Denominated Accounts & Only allow Deposit and Withdrawals In CryptoCurrencies. Below is the list:

Coinexx: https://coinexx.com
Type: ECN; Offerings: Forex, Commodities, Indices & Crypto pairs trading offered

• Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients- Yes
• Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC, ETH, BCC, LTC, DASH & 15 more
• Average EURUSD Spread: 0 - 0.1 pips ; refer to their website for live spreads on homepage
• Leverage upto 500X & Commission equivalent to $2/lot
• Fees: No deposit & withdrawal charges
• Platform: MT4 & MT5 – Desktop, Web & Mobile
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected] ; Tele: Can call them via their chat app; on request call back ; Live Chat
• Account Opening: Anonymous ^

Cryptorocket: https://www.cryptorocket.com
Type: ECN; Offerings: Forex, Commodities, Indices & Crypto pairs trading offered

• Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC + Card Deposit
• Average EURUSD Spread: 0.9 pips ; refer to their website for live spreads on homepage
• Leverage: up to 500X forex pairs 100x crypt pairs
• Fees: No deposit & withdrawal charges (same day approvals)
• Platform: MT4/Webtrader – Desktop, Web & Mobile
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected] ; call-back requests available; 24/7 Live Chat
• Account Opening: Anonymous

Evolve Markets: https://evolve.markets

• Accepts Canadian & EU clients - Yes
• Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC&LTC
• Average EURUSD Spread: 0.2 pips; refer to their website for live spreads on homepage
• Leverage upto 500X & Commission equivalent to 3,000 bit per lot
• Platform: MT5 – Desktop, Web & Mobile
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected] ; Tele: No ; Live Chat – No

NOTE: as per the recent update, Evolve Markets does not accept US clients anymore

FinproTrading - https://finprotrading.com/
Type: ECN; Offerings: Forex, Commodities, Indices & Cryptocurrency pairs

• Deposit/Withdrawal: BTC, ETH, BCC, LTC, DASH & 15 more
• Average EURUSD Spread: 0 - 0.1 pips ; refer to their website for live spreads on homepage
• Leverage upto 500X & Commission equivalent to $2/lot
• Platform: MT4, MT5 and ActTrader – Desktop, Web & Mobile
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected] ; Tele: Can call them via their chat app; on request call back ; Live Chat
• 100% deposit bonus
** PS: Finprotrading.com was one the first few trusted broker listed on “Going offshore to escape CFTC” thread. For some reasons (unknown to us), was taken over by another broker. The “new” Finprotrading seems to be the same team. I’ll dig deeper and will update the thread

“Normal Fiat Brokers”:

Brokers offering Crypto Trading and/or Crypto Deposit & Withdrawals ^^

FX Choice - https://en.myfxchoice.com/

• Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients - Yes
• Deposit/Withdrawal: Various options including Cards, wire transfer, BTC, neteller, skrill, etc.
• EURUSD Spread: 0.5-1.5 pips
• Leverage: 200:1
• Commission: $7 per Lot (Pro Account)
• Fees: Bank ($25) & fees vary .05% to 1% depending upon the with withdrawal method
• Platform: MT4 (Desktop, mobile, Web) and MT5 (Desktop & Mobile)
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected]; Tele: +5012272732; Live Chat 24/5
• Account Opening Documents : Color copy of the front and back of government-issued document.
• HQ – Belize

LMFX - https://www.lmfx.com/

• Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients
• Deposit/Withdrawal: Various options including Cards, wire transfer, neteller, skrill, etc.
• Average EURUSD Spread: Premium ( 1 pip); Fixed (1.7 pip) & Zero ( 0 pip)
• Leverage: 1000:1 (Premium Account); 400:1 ( Fixed); 1:250 (Zero)
• Commission: premium ( $0); Fixed ($0) & Zero ($4/Lot)
• Fees: no fees on deposit or withdrawal
• Platform: MT4, WebTrader
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected]; Tele: +44 20 3519 2105; Live chat 24/5
• Account Opening Documents : A Proof of Legal Existence (PLE) and a Proof of Address (POA). The PLE can be a valid Passport, ID card or Driver’s License & POA can be utility bill or bank statement
• HQ – Macedonia

Turnkey Forex - https://turnkeyforex.com/

• Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients -
• Deposit/Withdrawal: Bankwire & BTC
• EURUSD Spread: Starting from 0.1 pip
• Leverage: can upto 400X (negotiable), otherwise 200:1
• Commission: $2 per $100k
• Fees: No deposit/withdrawal fees and reimburse bank transfer charges
• Platform: MT4 Desktop & Mobile
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected]; Tele: +44 20 3287 6032 ; Live Chat 24/5
• Account Opening Documents : Personal Photo ID and Proof of Address
• HQ - London, UK

Trader’s Way - https://www.tradersway.com/

• Accepts US, Canadian & EU clients - No US
• Deposit/Withdrawal: Various options including Cards, wire transfer, BTC, neteller, skrill, etc.
• Average EURUSD Spread: 2 pips
• Leverage: 1000:1
• Commission: $2 per $100k
• Fees: Transaction fees on bank withdrawals and upto 1% on other funding methods
• Platform: MT4, MT5 and cTrader
• How to Contact : Email – [email protected]; Tele: +18499370815 ; ; Live Chat 24/5
• Account Opening Documents : Personal Photo ID and Proof of Address
• HQ – Dominica

6 Likes

Sure, will e-mail you for details.

What are the parameters for these brokers. Are you only listing brokers that let us create anonymous accounts ? If yes, then perfect, I guess you are doing us all a great favour :slight_smile:

BTW, FYI… there is also another thread on this forum that is very helpful in searching for brokers (only for offshore brokers who accept US clients) and since your list is about brokers who open anonymous accounts, it might be a good resource in combination to the other thread.

Thanks for the great work and all the time you have put into it… cheers !

2 Likes

food for thought… it might be good ideas to have some sort of ranking or trustworthiness of these brokers along with the listing…

All in all, this sounds like a very start for very useful resource… best of luck and thanks again !

2 Likes

@andersonsmith which broker you’ve traded with from the list. From your list it seems there aren’t many hybrid brokers in the market or these are the only ones that are trustworthy so to call - by your standards?. will look forward to the fiat broker section though… that is where I fall at the moment. & i agree the list needs to have a ranking & flagging mechanism set in place. might be a lot of work for you but if you are here to really help the community, it shouldn’t pinch! will follow the thread

2 Likes

if you have more information, why can’t you post it openly in the forum instead of asking people to contact you privately like that? :frowning:

@Charlie.afl I’m working on the second half of the list. I have traded with Coinexx and have a demo a/c with Evolve. Though prefer the first over the latter.
Coming to the list, yes there are very few hybrid brokers at this time but we should see this breed to brokers taking over the so-called normal ones. And the brokers I’ve listed are the ones that can be deemed “trustworthy”. I took references for them from other FX forums and within BP as well to come to that conclusion.

And @whywescalp - Agree. It has to have trustworthy notes. I will encourage the trader community here to chip in, help me in deciding the truly trustworthy brokers in the list.
And I’m working on the second section of the list and it will be updated anytime soon.

Thanks guys for such appreciations.

Nice list. Congratulations, andersonsmith. Check Nordfx, Tenkofx, Fxchoice and Fxopen to add at crypto nominated accounts list.

Thanks. I will check the suggested names.

Hey Anderson thanks for dropping the list here, it really helped me as I was looking for a FX crypto broker

I decided to give a try to Coinexx and whaleclub from your list, but I found Coinexx little better than whaleclub.

Excellent broker with decent trading conditions and completely anonymous and very easy account opening process. Write now I am on demo account, thinking to go live with them soon. Good going!
Thanx again

Nice thread! Hope to keep updating it @andersonsmith . It’ll will be good to have all crypto guys lined up here

JAFX is another good broker to use as well. Someone sent me a message about them earlier. I thought that they weren’t available for US traders before, but I must have mistaken them for another broker.

Nice thread. I had been looking for a list of fx-crypto brokers specifically for quite some time. I’m eager to try two brokers from the list, evolve and coinexx . I was more inclined towards evolve but a friend of mine has been bragging about coinexx off late specially their spreads. I’ll try them both and share my experience here. And just wondering do they offer bonuses?? I think you should add a bonus column too in the thread .

Nice thread Anderson!

Cryptos are a fad these days and with the advent these hybrid brokers, they actually have made every trader’s life easy. I hated to send deposits then wait for them to hit my account before I start trading. The whole point of news trading/scalping or opportunity trading gets lost. I’ll follow your thread and tell my mates to visit it as well!

Have tested 1broker; they are good but the profits sharing % hurts a lot. Planning to try Coinexx now, read a lot about them here on BP. BTW, which broker have you personally tried??

@scalpingjack Thanks

@Emily_smith & @olivia_peters Thanks for the inputs. Any feedback good or bad about any broker will help this thread and readers. Thanks. :slight_smile:

@justshell I’ll research and review online about it, and if I found well, I’ll add it to the list. If you have any links for the post about your broker in BP, you can share here.

@birdie23 Thanks for sharing. And about my personal broker, I think you have missed to read this below. :slight_smile:

And yes I can very well relate to the frustration of this time lag between account opening and verification and the deposits. It’s one of the reasons I came up with this thread.
In this list, you will find some brokers offering instant account opening with just an email address and deposit options that are pretty fast.

Great work @andersonsmith

I see the FX Crypto brokers are taking “NO KYC” roads to skip the unnecessary delays in account opening when no fiat dealing is involved. And the deposit options through Bitcoin and altcoins is solving the time lag problem too. I think these new-gen platforms are likely to make financial trading more efficient with the anonymous trading feature.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more @oliviapips. The procedural formalities in opening accounts can be a real pain. And when there is an option to trade anonymously with just an email address, why not take it. plus one thing I’m even more glad about is no transfer fees with crypto deposits. one thing i always hated about wire transfers. :smiley:

Perfect combo of time-saving and cost-effective brokerage.

1 Like

@oliviapips Is doing KYC not mandatory due to Security issues?