Little about myself

My name is Alalde Olamide Afeez, from Oyo state ,Nigeria,I’m new here to learn forex trading, what are the things need before get going

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: start from the education section and good luck :slight_smile: Regards Greg

2 Likes

Ok, thanks

Great question! Before you start you need an education so you know what to do. Start here. It’s free, includes basic links and the babypips course. Study hard, be patient and stay committed. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi Lama, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve started already, thanks very much and I will need guru in the house to put me through further

1 Like

This forum is like a guru :wink: when you hsve question, write it here and someone reply to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Alalde! You need to have patience and dedication on this journey. Take your time learning. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello @lama-x! Welcome to BabyPips. Start with the school here. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks very much , I’ve started that already

Thanks very much for the advice

1 Like

Spend years learning and practicing.

NEVER give up.

1 Like

Hi! First you need to create a demo account so you can get used to the trading process, see how it works and what you need to do. If you have problems with this, you can use the help of tutorials or just write to the forum again. You can now find many different Forex tutorial videos on YouTube, so this makes it easy. When you think you are ready to risk real money and be responsible for winning and losing, then open a real account. Just before you do, don’t regret taking the time to choose the right broker for you. Look at its trading conditions and be sure to get the licenses. Broker’s licenses are the most important thing!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck with the School of Pipsology. Read all the lessons and don’t forget to take the quizzes! You’ll enjoy it. :slight_smile:

1 Like