Little me, big dreams

So I am super new to forex. Just starting to discover this new world and am very eager to learn more and more, which is why I am here. Although very complicated, I feel like this is something that I can be really good at and get really into. I seen a few people from high school posting about their forex “teams” and since I’ve always been curious about getting into trading stocks but familiar with pyramid scammers (especially from my hometown) I decided to do my own research and found a lot of information about MLM scams and all the rest of BS out there. But I also found that there are more efficient ways to LEARN how to use forex properly. So I plan on taking my time in learning all I can and need to be a successful trader so that I can live the life I want and provide a real solid future for my baby boy while also being able to be fully present throughout his childhood.

Welcome Tash and good work for doing a bit of research before signing up to one of these ‘teams’. Take your time learning. There is plenty of free information out there that will at least give you a bit of an understanding and allow you to at least see through the scams that are out there.

Good luck and hope to see you around the forum!
Nathan

@Tash_G92

I usually don’t respond to the usual introduction postings, I prefer to let the newbies get their feet wet first.

However having read yours I thought I’d respond.

If only I had been as sensible as you when I first started out trading!

Your approach of taking your time and just seeing what it’s all about is refreshing. Heck you might not even like it, so better research first.

Too many are in a rush to make money and it usually results in the opposite.

You have got youth on your side - and likely a wise head so just plod along and in time things will work out.

Best of luck

dream should always big , because men are big as like their dream.

Never get into trading to make money, it’s a recipe for certain failure. Good luck Tash and welcome to the madness.