Long term 0.15% per trade risk management

Hi, I’m new person in here. I want to start a trading journal. My strategy is mostly based on price action and Technical analysis.

Welcome mate, wish you every success!

Welcoooome! :blush: Will this be the thread for your trading journal? :slight_smile: Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

Welcome. You`re risk management seems ok even very cautious. Good luck and share your results.

I think you will get bored with 0.15% risk per trade unless you have millions in your account :grinning:

everything above that level is more like gambling rather than investing :slight_smile: The thing is when you trade something around 10 trades per day that gives you 1.5% of the acc. In big investment institutions that’s the max risk you can take. No one said that trading isn’t boring :smiley:

I’ll try to update ofcourse my trading ideas. with explanations. On this acc I started trading on 10.2018.

Been hit prety hard lately. Down to 14 777. At the moment I’m long on ETHBTC, USDCHF, and NQ.

USDCHF I took in the morning. The upper setup is for GBPCHF. Comentary of SNB was “we will intervene if it will be necessary…” so as always, no change. Waiting for stronger franc towards 1.25-1.24, looking for some stops and then reverse to 1,2850/1.2900 i 1,31.

Still under 25% of profit. This market is killing me. :slight_smile:

I think that you should stick with your strategy of 0.15% risk. If you are feeling comfortable at this level, then just go for it. It is good level that will protect your capital and make you easier get out from loss. When you feel certain in your strategy,then you can increase a bit your risk level

That’s what I’m doing curently.