Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Good moooorning guuuys! :smiley: Happy Tuesday! :blush:

We’re currently holding the Southeast Asian Games in the Philippines, and tbh, I’m super embarrassed with how everything’s being handled. :frowning: :frowning: It’s all over social media and I just feel super sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused for players from our neighboring countries. :frowning:

Anyway, enough about that (for now haha)! :sweat_smile: Let’s try to be more positive so we can snatch more pips this week! :smiley:

Do you guys have any open trades right now? :blush:

Good evening guuuys! :blush: Happy Monday! :smiley: I just wanted to drop by to check how everyone’s doing! :smiley: Did you guys see the SEA Games Opening? :slight_smile: Well, tbh, it was really amazing. :smiley: I know that the execution/ implementation of the SEA Games have a lot of corruption-related issues, but at least, during the Opening Ceremony, I felt proud again. :blush:

How about you guys? :smiley: How’s your week going?

I went long for NZDCAD. :slight_smile: My TP is @ 0.86864 and my SL is @ 0.84864. I’m currently 75 pips in. :blush: Super happy. I’ll probably stick around now to watch over my charts. Haha. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll also check out the market milk here I guess to have an idea about how I should continue with my trade. :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: If everything’s looking bullish, I might just leave it on for the night.

Niiiice. :smiley: We’re looking bullish! :blush:

So now, I’m more or less convinced that it’s okay for me to leave my trade on again. :blush: Haha.

USDJPY also looking pretty bullish. :thinking: Anybody in on this trade? :blush:

Hmm. USDJPY looking generally bullish, but just not so much on the daily. :thinking: I guess I could still go in for a long-term trade. :thinking:

Hmmm. :thinking: I guess I’m skipping USDJPY for now. :open_mouth: I’ll sit this one out until I see a better trade setup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m glad that you never got in for a BUY. I made some pips for a sell earlier. The dollar was weakening, and price broke through resistance, but failed to stay above the level.

1 Like

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Happy happy Wednesday! :smiley: I’ve been busy with all the happenings this holiday season. Just for everyone’s information, Filipinos loooooove Christmas. Haha. :slight_smile: Our celebrations start as early as September, and lasts up unti January! :smiley: Haha. We’re very festive people.

Anyway, so sorry for not being able to update my thread in the past week! :smiley: But let’s get it on now. Good luck to us this week. :blush:

This trade was a really big win for me! :smiley: I hit my TP of 150 pips. :blush:

1 Like

Let me check out my charts now and see if I could spot any good trade setups. :slight_smile: How about you guys? Do you have any open trades right now? :slight_smile:

Hey! @ria_rose hope everything is okay! keep pushing. You got this :muscle:t5:

1 Like

BTMM really working for me.

Aww. :blush: Thank you so much @justshell. :blush: I’m back and I can’t wait to get to interact with you again. :smiley: I hope you’re doing great!

Hi @Ellisss! :smiley: I think it’s my first time hearing of this. :thinking: What’s BTMM? :open_mouth:

Ria-Rose is going live!! Exciting!!!

I just put on my first trades, Dailies.

Welcome back!!

KC

1 Like

Haha. :smiley: I can feel your excitement! :smiley: I’m excited too. :slight_smile: I hope I get to trade live soon so I could become a “real” trader. :sweat_smile:

1 Like