Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Yeah. :confused: That’s what I thought too. :open_mouth: My initial long trade would’ve been able to win a good number of pips if I had a wider stop. :frowning:

Might be best for me to wait it out for now, watch my charts, and read sections on this eBook you shared. :open_mouth: I’ll let you know once I’m done so I could get that explanation for any confusing part! :smiley: Haha. I’ll just be out for a bit to cook our dinner. :sweat_smile:

Thanks again for the book! :blush:

1 Like

lol she just turned 32, so the love is still there after all these years :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha. :joy: Still pretty young! :smiley: Makes sense. :smiley: I guess the love will always be there. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. But you personally don’t like kpop or anime? Haha. Just curious.

1 Like

Hi guuuys. :blush: Happy Thursday! :slight_smile: Haha. I wasn’t able to log back in after dinner cause I fell asleep right away! :sweat_smile: But anyway, I’m just at home today and I’ll go back to reading the ebook Dale shared with me last night. :slight_smile:

For those who also wanna read the book, it’s in this post. :nerd_face:

Good luck to us!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Oooooh. :open_mouth: The Top 10 Trading Rules are also very relatable and interesting!!! Huhu. I’m so tempted to make a separate thread sharing these learnings. Huhuhu. :frowning: Might be redundant though. :open_mouth: But so far so good!

1 Like

It will not be redundant because they are all encompassing i.e. not little strands of regurgitated information that we’ve all heard a thousand times.

1 Like

Thanks Dale! :smile: Now I’m more determined to do it. Hahaha. :blush: I’ll probably create one once I finish reading all the rules AND the memory of price. :smiley: Haha.

Out for dinner again! :smiley: Hahaha. I smell freshly baked cookies and you guys know I just have to get some for dessert! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: I’ll try to be back as soon as I can! :slight_smile: (Although I’ll probably play Sims 4 for a bit.) BRB guys. :blush:

yea, I’m still into anime, but not as much as I used to be when I was younger. I still go to anime conventions from time to time. Otakon is this weekend I believe, but I’m not going this year. My sis is ready for it though lol I like the old school anime, like Evangelion is still one of my favs lol

This is one of the most interesting trading journals that I have ever read. Thank you very much for your contribution on this forum. I must admit that I have also learnt something new from your trades. Great job!

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: It’s almost midnight over here. And I just thought I’d drop by before going to bed. :slight_smile: I had a really fun day today (and yesterday.) :blush: Actually, I wasn’t able to log in as much yesterday cause I went out with my friends in the evening. Haha. :slight_smile: Of course it took me all afternoon to prepare and travel! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

Since it’s already the weekend, I hope you guys get lots and lots of rest. :smiley: I’ll be hanging around for a bit before I go to bed. Haha. :slight_smile: Good night in advance!

Oooooh. :open_mouth: I don’t think I’ve watched that! :open_mouth: I recently got into anime so I’m more familiar with the newer releases. :sweat_smile: BUT since it’s your favorite, I’ll check it out cause I’m sure it’s gonna be interesting. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

Awww! :blush: That is soooo nice. :smiley: Haha. I’m just happy that I was able to help you out a bit. I tend to ramble a lot so I’m worried that a lot of people are irritated with my thread. :sweat_smile: Haha. But thank you sooo much! Do you have any plans of creating your own journal? :smiley:

Alrighty guys! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: I’m going to bed now. Good night! :blush:

HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING! :blush: How’s my beautiful online family doing? :smiley: Haha.

This has been such a busy week. :sweat_smile: I had a lot of errands to run outside the house so I haven’t been able to update you guys as much as I would have wanted to. :frowning: But I have a lot of free time today so you’ll probably hear so much from me again. HAHA. :joy:

Anyway, since it’s already a Friday, I just hope you guys have an amazing weekend! :blush:

I currently have an open short trade for NZDCAD. :smiley: I went short @ 0.87276. I put my SL @ 0.87723 which was somewhere above the descending channel that I initially created. My TP, on the other hand is @ 0.85754. :slight_smile:

I’ve decided to move my SL to .86996 just so that I could lock in 28 pips and hopefully also reduce my possible losses. :smiley: The trade is currently at 80 pips. :blush: I’ll update you guys again in a few hours. :slight_smile:

Hi guuuuuys! :smiley: HAPPY MONDAY MORNING! :slight_smile: How are you all doing? :blush:

I was down with the flu over the weekend so I wasn’t able to go online. :frowning: I feel better now, though I still have colds. :confused: UGH I hate being sick. :frowning: I feel like it’s the super sudden changes in the weather. Hay. I knew I shouldn’t have gotten new bottles of my vitamins a couple of weeks back.

Anyway, I plan to go to the gym today! HAHA. :slight_smile: Wish me luck guys. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also have a running short trade for NZDCAD. :blush: I’m at 100 pips so I plan to already close it before price moves the other direction. :smiley:

1 Like

Look at that suuuper long shadow on the last candle. :sweat: I almost hit my TP but price started to go up. Huhu. :open_mouth: Might be indicating a trend reversal? :thinking:What do you guys think? Anyone else on this trade?

1 Like