Look at Price action and the charts not the new outcome!

May, 05-13 Gold Long for the setup 1,2,3

Well am a news trader and i can tell you its worth it based with my experience and its not gambling.

Did you make a profit through news trading?
Is the total amount of your account positive or negative?
If it’s positive, congratulations! If it is negative, please don’t deceive yourself!
How many years did the profit last? How large is the fund?

1 Like

I’m on demo acc. have 3925.00 eur all position close on positive result. and 6 active position on negative result for the moment, hope will be able to close’em at positive too. But still don’t feel enough sure to start trading real acc.Look sharts paterns trying to find all figures and signals my self.

I’m glad you can learn something useful.
Good luck with your trading!

they are positive, am 5 yrs strong. Am currently at $500,000.

Looks like you’re already a successful trader.
Control your lots!

I select GBP. – setup 1,2,3
Generally speaking, the profit margin is bigger than other currencies.

1 Like

If so, can you share some experience in message trading? I do day trading, not long-term trading, and there is no hedging strategy.

Use daily and one-hour period to identify trends.

15 minutes for small trends and signals to determine the entry placement.

1 Like

What is demo acc?

That is a defective method to see news exchanging. Those enormous foundations fundamentally exchange news particularly the significant information like CPI,Retails deals , Interest rates and Employment figures. Indeed, even in the financial exchanges they are dynamic amid the profit season in light of the fact that huge moves are determined at that point. Enormous moves = huge additions or misfortunes .

I used to avoid news in Forex however came to understand that is the point at which you can make a gigantic benefit or misfortune.

Like each procedure news has its hazard yet with due persistence it’s entirely gainful.

1 Like

The setup is nice!
Trading volume is lower.
Hint!!! Greater profit margin!

News trading needs to makea special strategy.
It is determined by probability and number of times.

Couldn’t say it any better!!

Not real money account, Demo account with learning purpose.

Discipline
Do not be breakout traders on the first move !! Always waiting for pullback.
Breakout traders - 80% of the time you will fail or get stopped out on the first move.
Breakout traders - 20% of the time you may good luck on the first move.
Breakout traders is high risky and low probability.

I have without a trade today! I don’t like Monday trading. The setup is lower probability. Never chase a trade! Avoid large S/L !

I like reverse strength !!! Higher swing lows on pullback and signal !!!