Looking at EURGBP long set up

Looks like a really nice buy, itll fill in that imbalance too

EURGBP FOMC ideas
This pair has been pulling up nice over the last few weeks. Still looking for the buy set ups over the 2 options but with FOMC tomorrow we may see a reaction pop up and then break back down with the news. pushing back down and dropping back in to the FVG and bullish order block recharging before we continue the up move. With Events like these we do not trade the news but wait to see where price gets driven the reaction off the news and then down to a target area.
Both of these set ups would yield around 6% account growth so looking for a good entry is important also.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

What do you think of this pair at the moment?

1 Like

EURGBP seems to have found its resistance. The pair may make a bearish move. Thus, the sellers may keep an eye on the pair to go short. The price may make a bullish reversal at the marked zone. Thanks for sharing the chart.

A lot of potential in this range

1 Like

Patiently waiting for the breakout for 6 months now lol

After making a bullish breakout in the H4 chart, the pair made a strong bullish move. The price then made a bearish correction. Since the corrective move had a strong bearish momentum. The buyers may wait for a Double Bottom to go long in the pair.

EURGBP
Looking at a short term sell idea, this pair broke up strong during last weeks news events but as you can see we have started forming a bearish structure on the 4 hour TF.
We have broken the bullish trend line and taken the lows on the left. From here I will be looking for price to push back up over night back in to the premium side of the market and in to the marked out FVG looking for a move in London or New York session tomorrow.
Targeting liquidity at the 0.85000 area, then see what we do from there.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.

Thoughts on the markets at the moment?

I think the cause of the line breakout was just excessive volatility, not reliable in my view. What markets care about is policy lag between the ECB and the BoE and also news on Britain’s fiscal plan.

EURGBP Trade update.
This is the same set up as I was looking at last week on EURGBP.
As you can see this pair has come back up to the middle of the range an has consolidated all week. We did tip above the 50% level on 1 candle last week but no set ups formed,
I have added the news data for tomorrow and you can see there is GBP - EUR and USD news tomorrow with FOMC in the evening this could be a clear driver for points of interest and market moves.
With this in mind I will be watching the markets for set ups around this time.

What are your thoughts on tomorrows news?

1 Like

Looks like a classic break and retest

The level of 0.86000 seems to be working as a level of support. The price has been bullish since it had its second bounce. We may see some good bullish move in the pair soon.

Looking for a short too

1 Like

Really nice trade, thats what i look for most in my strategy too

EURGBP short term set up this week.
Looking for GBP to find some strength this week against the EUR.
With the new PM in place and the current set up. EUR failed to make a new high so will be looking for a short term sell set up to form and break back down in to the wick low.
As you can see this would fit the fib but there is also an area marked above that i will watch if we continue to drive up.

Thoughts on the markets at the moment?

1 Like

Agreed with this - fully expecting EURGBP to continue down for months personally.

Congrats for the TP hit. :clap:

The pair after making a good bearish move in the H4 chart found its support at 0.85800. The price had a rejection at the same level earlier as well. The sellers may wait for the price to make another breakout at the level to go short in the pair.

EURGBP
Looking at the current markets and the liquidity drive for this pair i can see bias for a short term buy set up.
With the interest rates for GBP and USD set to come out will be a good driver for the markets.
I will be looking to get in this set up for the short term looking at a 1/2 risk trade for each trade idea.
This idea would break the 4 hour trending patten and take out sellers liquidity. form there we will see what the market gives us.

Thoughts on this pair at the moment?

That was a corker of a trade, picked up your entry perfectly

Brilliant trade mate, well done