Looking at EURGBP long set up

Simple charting and analysis on point. Loved the RRR too. Just a small question on the risk/reward, if I may? How did you arrive at this particular RRR? Do you have rules or just base your decisions on the nearest potential resistance level? If you do both, which worked well for you in most instances? Thanks in advance.

I would like to see a test of this bottom zone and wait for confirmation to the upside - looks like itā€™s ready to go up though.

2 Likes

I hvave a fib waiting to go

EURGBP set up

Finally after nearly a week of this set up coming in to development we reached our TP on the buy. From now we need to ask where we go next.
With such a good push to the upside I feel we will need a retrace of the move before we can see more highs taken out.

From here I have marked out the next area where liquidity is held. At this area I will be looking for a reaction and a short term move down to fill in some of the move we have seen and rebalance price delivery.

This is only a short term idea as I will still be looking for the long term bullish drive.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading. Let me know how you get on.

1 Like

You could be right. Some sort of retracement wouldnā€™t be surprising after such an aggressive move higher, especially given that the pair is trading at its 200-day MA and approaching trendline resistance.

However, direction will likely be determined by whether the BOE remains dovish while the ECB pivots to a more hawkish stance, as well as headlines out of Ukraine that should continue to have a significant impact on demand for the Euro.

All trading carries risk, but it will definitely be interesting to see whether EUR/GBP can sustain a new leg higher, or if continues to follow a downtrend.

1 Like

Some decent profit there and looks to be heading towards your marked up area :slight_smile:

I think Ukraine is really the clinch pin at the moment.
If things continue to stabilize I think weā€™ll see that leg up continue.

However if these peace talks cause more haywire, like the poisoning weā€™ve just had.
Itā€™ll probably be set to get worse.

Nice trade this is! The way it has headed towards the North, it may make another bullish move. A bearish correction may occur, but the bull domination may continue.

1 Like

Never had much successful with this pair as it moves in snatches. Ill keep an eye on your analysis though :slight_smile:

Smashing trade mate I honestly didnā€™t think this one would come off so I didnā€™t get involved sadly. Good job as always

Patience is the key mate. :clap:

1 Like

Thatā€™s great. I have also some EUR buys at the moment that are looking good.

It really is, its the cornerstone of any successful trader imo

Any forecast on where this pair is heading to next?

The pair made a good bearish move and find its support at 0.83000. A bearish breakout may drive the price towards the South. On the other hand, a bullish reversal candle followed by a bullish breakout at 0.83760 may push the price towards the last swing high.

1 Like

Iā€™m uncertain for now waiting on a decent entry

That is the best thing to do. When we do not get a trade setup that meets all our conditions for taking an entry, we might as well skip taking that entry.

Love the chart and the way you provided us with practical information!

I think thatā€™s a pretty good analysis,

I believe we may see some upside on this pair with the weeks to come.

Itā€™s hit my daily POI where Iā€™ll look for confirmation longs.

1 Like

Im the same ill be keeping an eye out for confirmations come Tues/Wed of this week coming