Looking at GOLD.... silver will follow.. :-)

Hi guys… I have been a member for many years but I have not really used the forum. I will going forward begin to use the forum posting my trades etc… Contribution is the best way to grow… Its Aug 8th and the trading thats high on my list is Gold… I reckon it will collapse around the 21st Aug 2020, Right now its at an all time high above the 2000 level… We will see what happens there… :slight_smile:

@AllTrades245

Interesting you give a specific date. What made you come up with that?

I’m currently long so keen to hear your thoughts

I just posted a video on the trade that I took on Gold. It has been on my watchlist… They’re not letting me post links at the moment… I have to build up to that level I guess… Here’s the picture…

So is this a long or short? I can’t tell what I’m looking at? The trend line, the MA cross or what?

Gold is stretched 23% above it’s 200 day - corrections usually begin at 15%

That was a short… Break of the trendline was the entry…

23% above the 200 day… How do you calculate that… That seems to be an interesting idea… Do you use the fib… How can that be calculated…???

Current price/value of 200 day moving average.

If above the average it will be 1. something

If below 0. something.

The something is how stretched above or below the average price is.

Hey John… I give a date and not to look too much into it as though its a perfect science, but around that time the market typically will make a break. This is based on experience. We have seen gold tumble already, I believe there will be some follow through short. Here was the trade on gold that I previously mentioned… Trendline Breakout Strategy on GOLD 1000 PIPS (Learn the Strategy for 2020) - YouTube

What’s with the date? Have never seen anyone be so precise.

Hey Rick, how’s it going… ?? Trading is all about patience… hang around long enough and you’ll learn… :slight_smile: